• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Megarush Application

Megarush

Dirt
  • In-game name: Megarush
  • Location & Age: US / 23
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): Furybone
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm generally a decent person, good builder, inventive, and love to collaborate and help out others
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Furybone
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: I love Minecraft

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Megarush

Dirt
Sorry that this was a bit short. To expand upon why I wanted to play, Furybone gave you guys a great review and I've actually been looking for a permanent server to join. Most of my recent servers have been run by friends, most of which were very unreliable on uptime so sadly, my previous creations have been lost to the gods of dead files. To list some of my previous creations however I have actually successfully replicated many lego schematics into fullsize creations including both a pirate ship and the TajMahal (spelling?) as well as created a giant world tree from many little trees, circular water elevators with boats, underwater bases, and i have delved into circuitry and music somewhat. I'm really looking for a world where there is some structure, yet i can do as i please somewhat with it, I was hoping this server would be a good fit. Also if anybody is interested I was hoping to get a group together on the server, if accepted, to build a giant underwater colony, much akin to Sealab and Rapture. Cheers. ^.^

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
All I need you to do now, is edit that into your original application using the "Edit" button under your post, next to "report"

Thanks

Megarush

Dirt
I understand that you would like that to be included on my original post, however I cannot comply. The original post does not include an edit button as show in the picture below. If it would help I could delete this thread and create a new one, I guess.

Megarush

Dirt
  • In-game name: Megarush
  • Location & Age: US / 23
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): Furybone
  • Reason you should be accepted: Sorry that this was a bit short. To expand upon why I wanted to play, Furybone gave you guys a great review and I've actually been looking for a permanent server to join. Most of my recent servers have been run by friends, most of which were very unreliable on uptime so sadly, my previous creations have been lost to the gods of dead files. To list some of my previous creations however I have actually successfully replicated many lego schematics into fullsize creations including both a pirate ship and the TajMahal (spelling?) as well as created a giant world tree from many little trees, circular water elevators with boats, underwater bases, and i have delved into circuitry and music somewhat. I'm really looking for a world where there is some structure, yet i can do as i please somewhat with it, I was hoping this server would be a good fit. Also if anybody is interested I was hoping to get a group together on the server, if accepted, to build a giant underwater colony, much akin to Sealab and Rapture. Cheers. ^.^
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Furybone
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: I love Minecraft

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I see what you mean, well for me it's like the way I said, I don't know why the forum is different for other people to start off. Anyways, can you repost your app with the information you need to add?