• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Megacyrcil Whitelist Application hooooo!

MegaCyril

Stone
  1. In-game name: Megacyril (the one and only)
  2. Location & Age: 24 Birmingham, Alabama. USA!
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None, never banned throughout my entire gaming career :)
  4. Referral(s): Droowid, Barbas0l, Toastman474
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Started playing minecraft recently and I'm picking it up really fast. Gaming background in role-playing games and action games mainly. I really enjoy pvp and have my eye on your warrior class ;) Outside of games I work outside in lawn care and light construction with toastman474. I collect all types of bladed weapons. I've taken up blacksmith apprentice work and enjoy the hell out of it. I'm a huge movie buff and collect all genres of film, all legally of course. I'm very artistic and always searching for new mediums and outlets. I like the way your economy and rule system is set up. I would have no problem fitting right in and abiding by the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heard about your server through my aforementioned referral friends. I was really intrigued by your class system and the work gone into coding and building this persistent world. After studying your wiki I was sold and rushed over to apply. The map was really neat as well, really impressive work from what I've been exposed to so far. I've never been that good of salesman, but I excel in combat and I'm sure I'll find a niche:D
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft : Sure did.
  8. Additional Info: I'm a big New Orleans Saints fan, GO SAINTS! I draw and sketch a lot, mostly pencil. Wolverine is my favorite comic book (anti)hero. I enjoy comics, specifically xmen, really anything marvel I'm all for. The occasional DC series might catch my eye. I practiced martial arts for a few years. I'm also a follower of the R.A. Salvatore series. Fantasy Fiction is my preferred literary genre. Look forward to hearing from you guys :cool: