• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MegaCon And Other Hectic Adventures

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Late tonight or early tomorrow will be my last time being online on Herocraft until after the upcoming weekend (March 15 - 17).

I have a lot going on right now with more being added to the plate daily while trying to keep some plans still on for an Anime Convention. I tried to prepare a head of time so that I wouldn't have to do this but, due to some unforeseen circumstances, things fell back, fell through, got delayed, etc.

I have a costume to work on still that I've still barely started and I'm trying to work my butt off doing random crap to make some money for the Con after finding out that a lot of the people who were supposed to be going canceled last minute, leaving a $375 hole in my pocket x.x

Hopefully, if the costume is finished in time, pictures will be shared of my epic Cosplay of Rayne from BloodRayne (the video game / Comic version).

I should be back on the 18th. I'll update this if I'm not for some reason.

Sirdemonic3 Warmachinexp RaekinTheBored - Hold down the fort, kiddies. Mommy will be back soon. No abusing Malkier while I'm gone.

gabizou Dielan9999 Alator Canada_Blue spartanfan17 WitchOnaRampage HoldMyPie
-I couldn't tag the "Heralds" group so I tagged you guys independently.

Kainzo Brutalacerate BuddahHopper

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Take lots of picture and have fun!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll be back later than I expected. I came home Sunday and had a lot of personal issues to deal with. I won't be back home til Tomorrow and, with luck, things will be fine for me to come back to stay.

Worst case scenario, I go back home and I'll have to leave immediately afterwards for a week or so (which, if that happens, I will be entirely unreachable to any and everyone).

I'll keep this thread updated for my friends, Staff, and the Herald Team.