• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Medical bullshit and the likes

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. Symbolite so NOW we can understand those late nights a little more haha. I won't be gone, but its impossible for me to get a sleeping habit anymore until I get medication (Assuming the medication works) so I will be on at weird times or even not at all depending.

• extreme tiredness
  • weight gain, but with a poor appetite
  • feeling the cold easily
  • dry and/or pale skin
  • coarse, thinning hair and brittle nails
  • weak and sore muscles
  • a hoarse, croaky or deeper voice
  • puffy eyes
  • memory loss and poor concentration
  • constipation
  • heavy, irregular or prolonged menstrual periods, if you’re a woman
  • tingling in your hands and arms
  • depression
  • slow heart rate
  • enlarged thyroid gland (goitre), which causes a lump to develop in your throat
Not all symptoms occur and some are women only ones haha, but I put mine in Bold. So you can just understand a little more :p

I'd tag people, but idk who to tag haha, my townies know already, but I thought everyone should know just in case.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
oh poopy, I hope you're able to get this all sorted out. I had a friend in high school with a thyroid problem, might have been an underactive one like that idk. All I know is one day he got operated on, it fixed everything and then he fully went through puberty in like a month haha (he had had the problem for a few years I believe)

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. Symbolite so NOW we can understand those late nights a little more haha. I won't be gone, but its impossible for me to get a sleeping habit anymore until I get medication (Assuming the medication works) so I will be on at weird times or even not at all depending.

• extreme tiredness
  • weight gain, but with a poor appetite
  • feeling the cold easily
  • dry and/or pale skin
  • coarse, thinning hair and brittle nails
  • weak and sore muscles
  • a hoarse, croaky or deeper voice
  • puffy eyes
  • memory loss and poor concentration
  • constipation
  • heavy, irregular or prolonged menstrual periods, if you’re a woman
  • tingling in your hands and arms
  • depression
  • slow heart rate
  • enlarged thyroid gland (goitre), which causes a lump to develop in your throat
Not all symptoms occur and some are women only ones haha, but I put mine in Bold. So you can just understand a little more :p

I'd tag people, but idk who to tag haha, my townies know already, but I thought everyone should know just in case.

If I am not mistaken thats called aids.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
oh poopy, I hope you're able to get this all sorted out. I had a friend in high school with a thyroid problem, might have been an underactive one like that idk. All I know is one day he got operated on, it fixed everything and then he fully went through puberty in like a month haha (he had had the problem for a few years I believe)
My doctor told me I'd have to take pills for it D: I'd love to get an operation haha, but as far as I know I've had this problem since grade 8.