• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /me command

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
Give us loyal rpers the /me command. This is seriously limiting my rp on this server to a point where it is non-existent. MAYBE if we had the access to /me it wouldn't have to be "...says: *winks* " the says part really throws off my rp game. No rp game = I ain't getting bitches on the daily. Do you not want to get bitches on the daily? Didn't think so. With it being restricted, only admins can properly rp? You gotta be kitten me m8! This is outrageous! We the people demand a change in this completely ridiculous restricted command! I don't know about you but it is mind blowing that ONLY admins have access to a command that encourages rp.

TDLR; give /me to the public and stop with this nonsense only admin SHEEEIT!

-Phantom the rper

Last edited:
I can't agree more man! I am a hardcore role player and I am OUTRAGED! Give us the /me command to enhance the server!

EDIT: since the bitches found out I can't /me I've had no new bitches WTF MAN

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
When I get the F-Palm rating I be like
Hmm+no+huge+crowd+of+black+guys+screaming+with++_988df250a7e7e43bda02d2570f1d2e43.gif

23wvh1j.gif

This is super serious guys and should not be admin restricted.

I do not appreciate the mockery of the art-form that is the role-play. It is an extremely serious subject and myself and all of my surrounding peers do not feel as if the command that is "/me" should be restricted to admin. So, please, stop acting like this is a complete joke and respect us.

Thank you.
-Ritzierben the Wise Shaman of Valor.