• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mdburton00 whitelist application updated

mdburton00

Stone
  1. In-game name:mdburton00
  2. Location & Age:america 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):DJ_Killionare, and Jenay
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i work hard and put effort into the server to not greif swear i am alway respectful to other i think i would be a good addition to the server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:DJ_Killionare, and Jenay
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft yes i have
  8. Additional Info:i have work on many servers help build two from the ground up kinkycraft and minecraftomega

Attachments

• 2011-07-22_02.36.58.png
    2011-07-22_02.36.58.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 19

mdburton00

Stone
  1. In-game name:mdburton00
  2. Location & Age:america 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):DJ_Killionare, and Jenay
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i work hard and put effort into the server to not greif swear i am alway respectful to other i think i would be a good addition to the server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:DJ_Killionare, and Jenay
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft yes i have
  8. Additional Info:i have work on many servers help build two from the ground up kinkycraft and minecraftomega
  9. HCm10

mdburton00

Stone
  1. In-game name: mdburton00
  2. Location & Age: United States, WI. I am 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from any server.
  4. Referral(s): Jenay referred me to your server
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I love to build and PvP. I'm pretty good at both. I think the system, or at least what I have heard of it. I am extremely looking forward to your classes i think this server is going to intresting and unique
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Jenay and DJ_killionare told me then came herre to apply
  7. have you voted for herocraft-yes i have
  8. Additional Info: I have built plenty of things but sadly they were on PvP servers that allow greifing of other's property, i play football i have taken many diffrent classes in design and art witch helps out alot but i hope to see u all soon on the server