• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[MD_Bay][Like 3 moths ago][Xnipher]

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: MD_Bay Banned by?: Xanipher Time of ban: About 3 months ago Reason for ban: Speed Hacking Your story:

I was banned about 3 months ago....
I just wanted to let you know that I am truly sorry and I deserve the actions taken against me...That is the only hack I have ever used on a server and that was the first time...it just gets so boring walking far distances. You see, I really, really love this server and it took me a long time to find and I think it fits me the best and if I haft to, it will take me forever to find another one like it. You guys have a great way of hosting and making people just have fun and have great staff that do there job....I have made TONS of friends playing on this server and I don't want to lose them. I swear to notch that if you let me back on I will NEVER hack again because I truly don't like it, it takes the fun from the game. I'm really sad, I really, really miss playing on this server, I could cry lol, I know what I did was wrong, I'm really sorry, but I'v never been a pain before on the server and I was on for a while, I know you guys DO NOT tolerate hacking. I think it's fair if I can get just 1 more chance on the server...speed hacking is the least of "bad" hacks anyway, well kinda, but you guys can watch over me for as long as you like because I'll never hack again. I love this server so much, it fits me so well, it's the longest server I have ever been on and the only one I have ever donated to. Every other server is CRAP compered to this one, the Hero plugin is the best thing ever.
Anyway, I don't think I'll ever find a better server if I have to leave this one for ever.
I looked for a new server well was banned and I couldn't find one at all.​
So, if there is anything I can do to help me come back, I'll do it.
Also, congrats on #1 on minestatus, I was voting for you guys everyday :)

Please consider letting me back in :)

Thanks for reading!

~Bay​

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Bay
After careful consideration - we have decided to unban you.

Please note that your next ban will be for life, without repeal.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Read the rules carefully. Normal enforcement will not apply for you. I'll give you a first and second warning, on a 3rd, which is normally a 3day suspension, you're gone.