• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[MD_Bay][6.10.11][Xnipher]

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
I am posting again because now I know why and I couldn't reply to my post.

IGN: MD_Bay
Banned by?: Xanipher
Time of ban: Sometime during the day of 6/10/11
Reason for ban: Xray and Speed Hacks.
Your story:
Alright, I was banned for hacking....well I didn't even know there was a speed hack, the only hacks I know about are, Xray and Fly Mod and I was absolutely not using those.
If you really, really think I was doing that, than can you PLEASE unban me, you can keep extra watch on me to make sure I'm not using them. I wouldn't even like to use them, it takes the fun from the game and I like a challenge.
I love this server and it will take me forever to find one like it, that is why I donated and I don't want my money spent for no reason. I have also made some friends that I really like playing with.

~Bay

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Granted - it is possible to have an insanely behind clock or slow computer cause this affect - we're still in the discussion process over your ban.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
EDIT: Due to possible source bias, you're unbanned. The evidence while there, is not 100% conclusive. Being banned for a month for this is sufficient to ensure you play Herocraft exploit free.

Welcome back.