• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Maybe you can help?

Psyicele

Wood
Hello, I'm new and just recently joined, and some of you have seen me talking in-game and possibly even helped me. I've come to the forums today to post a couple questions that maybe somebody could help answer for me.

1. How can people find me and my location/hide-out when it's well hidden? (I know there's a ranger skill, but any others?)

2. How can said person find a hidden chest? (Any skills? Do people look for specific things? Possibly luck?)

3. How can I effectively hide a chest in such a way that it's not found by possible Raiders?

I ask these questions because my friend and I were raided last night, they took all our goods! (Although it won't really be that hard to get back) It is annoying though, and I would like to make our very important goods safe. Thank's guys, and gals!

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
1) Only the ranger track, can locate your Co-ords.
2) Chests can not be located with any skills, So hide them well or LWC and youre safe
3) Purchase an LWC protection for 500Coins with "/Lock" and left clicking the block, will make all your items completely 100% Safe. :)

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Hello, I'm new and just recently joined, and some of you have seen me talking in-game and possibly even helped me. I've come to the forums today to post a couple questions that maybe somebody could help answer for me.

1. How can people find me and my location/hide-out when it's well hidden? (I know there's a ranger skill, but any others?)

Ranger's can track you to within 50 blocks. Once within those blocks its not hard to find someone. Within a certain range you can see the nametag of other players through blocks and you can get spam from skills being used.

2. How can said person find a hidden chest? (Any skills? Do people look for specific things? Possibly luck?)

Luck and people will search for chests - if they don't find any chest with semi good stuff in it, they keep looking.

3. How can I effectively hide a chest in such a way that it's not found by possible Raiders?

You cannot completely hide a chest from raiders - you can protect it via lwc (locking the chest with coins) or if you are in a region, by putting a block on top so they cannot open it - they won't be able to break the block - thus cannot open the chest.

I ask these questions because my friend and I were raided last night, they took all our goods! (Although it won't really be that hard to get back) It is annoying though, and I would like to make our very important goods safe. Thank's guys, and gals!

Best bet is to get a personal region - available only to supports of the server - or join a town. Both options give you region protection and only allows certain people to break blocks in the affected area.

Psyicele

Wood
Alright, well how would I go about getting a region?
And does the 500 coin chest lock work for a double chest, or just a single chest?
How might I go about getting 500 coins? I'm at maybe 40 now....
If I lock a chest, am I the only one who can open said chest? (Curious for my friend) And is it permanent? (Does it last forever, and can I possibly break the chest and move it somewhere else with the lock still in-tact)

And thank you for the speedy reply! :)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
For a personal region you have to donate, look on hc.to/wiki for more info.
500c is a doublechest.
Mine for gold to get money.
You can share the chest with friends, with the command: /cmodify [name] and left click the chest.
The chest is permament, it goes away if you don't touch it for 30 days though.
If you break the chest or do /cremove you get your money back.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, well how would I go about getting a region?
And does the 500 coin chest lock work for a double chest, or just a single chest?
How might I go about getting 500 coins? I'm at maybe 40 now....
If I lock a chest, am I the only one who can open said chest? (Curious for my friend) And is it permanent? (Does it last forever, and can I possibly break the chest and move it somewhere else with the lock still in-tact)

And thank you for the speedy reply! :)

Just to clarify, the 500 coin is for a single OR double, so always best to set it on a double chest.

Also being a supporter will lower that cost and even give you free LWCs.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
If you lwc a single chest then put a chest next to it to expand it to a double chest, the lwc itself will expand to cover the entire chest.

Psyicele

Wood
Alright, thank you very much guys! You've been very much so most helpful! ^_^

Now to be a supporter, how would I donate? By, going to the shop and buying something for 20$ or more? Or is there another way to go about it?... Also at $20 or more, you can have a person region, now for it, it costs coins to start it up, and to keep it over time, how often does it charge you the 'tax'?

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Also if you see me on ask me to show you how to hide a chest.

basildog

Iron
Psyicele your best bet is to burry your chests. Or create a secret room, yah know, stuff that people wouldn't find just looking around.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, thank you very much guys! You've been very much so most helpful! ^_^

Now to be a supporter, how would I donate? By, going to the shop and buying something for 20$ or more? Or is there another way to go about it?... Also at $20 or more, you can have a person region, now for it, it costs coins to start it up, and to keep it over time, how often does it charge you the 'tax'?
Supporter costs are different than the hc.to/store - Here's a link to the thread about becoming a supporter:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/how-to-become-a-supporter-of-herocraft.16881/