• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Maybe I should do this post... in SONG~

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Nah, Just sayin' "Oh, hey, I'm alive" and maaaaaaaybe I'll play. I don't have 1.6 so my only option is 1.7 unless I can get a 1.6 from someone, and maybe even mini-map already in there? kthxbai ;)

It would also be really nice if someone could point me into the direction of the team speak server info, because I don't have it anymore.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Get Neo's modpack and copy the pre-installed .jar to your folder! It'll roll you back to 1.6!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Nah, Just sayin' "Oh, hey, I'm alive" and maaaaaaaybe I'll play. I don't have 1.6 so my only option is 1.7 unless I can get a 1.6 from someone, and maybe even mini-map already in there? kthxbai ;)

It would also be really nice if someone could point me into the direction of the team speak server info, because I don't have it anymore.
did you get my e-mail? Haha.

TeamSpeak is:

PMing you now.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Yes, yes I did :I and I probably wouldn't even be posting here if you hadn't. Pat yourself on the back.

And thanks Doreagarde(not going to check if I spelled that right) for the tip. I'll do it asap :D