• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

May or may not be Less Active

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
So I finally started school again a couple days ago, and it seems that I actually have to focus on school work for once. Depending on how the next couple weeks go, I may or may not be less active. Though, for all I know, I could get really lucky or something and end up being able to play more. I don't know yet, but I'll soon find out.

I'll still try to get on and do my duties as a Proctor/Banker, and to play, though. So....Yeah...Fucking school.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hijacking this thread ( :p) to say I've started school, and won't be playing much at all during the week. Maybe later at night, but not during the day (EST).

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Triple-Hijack: Yeah, I'm taking an all together break from Herocraft while school starts up and stuff, making sure I don't have too many distractions. Although, I try to be on the forums when I can. ;)

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
So...This is my third thread that's been hijacked out of a total of like...5 posted....

The fuck.