• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MAXS209's Whitelist Application

MAXS209

Wood
In-game name: MAXS209
Location & Age: Maryland, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (This would be my first server if accepted)
Referral(s): Pieman6711 (or at least i think thats what his name is)
Reason you should be accepted: I read all the rules. I really want my first server to be the best, and get a chance to see other minecraft players in action. Also Im good at making giant strip mines and piston operated farms.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Pieman6711 is on your server and I would like to be able to play with my friend. I also saw this on the forums and thought it would look fun.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
Additional Info: Im kind of a noob when it comes to redstone. Thats one of the only things in mine craft I'm not good at. On my peaceful map, I've made a castle and I'm starting to build a town around it. Ive killed more creepers than anything else, apparently.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

We need a bit more info om you as a player. The more details the better.
Also, pistons on this server are limited to being usable by the Engineer class.

MAXS209

Wood
Referral(s): Pewman
Reason you should be accepted: I read all the rules. I really want my first server to be the best, and get a chance to see other minecraft players in action. I like to build and design buildings. Also Im good at making giant strip mines and piston operated farms.
Additional Info: Im kind of a noob when it comes to redstone. Thats one of the only things in mine craft I'm not good at. On my peaceful map, I've made a castle and I'm starting to build a town around it. Ive killed more creepers than anything else, apparently. I try to keep my mind off of "creepy pastas", since i kinda get freaked out easily. I don't usually get angry unless I'm being trolled or annoyed. (But of course that shouldn't happen on a server like this). When I'm not playing mine craft I'm usually playing RTS games like Starcraft 2 and Command and Conquer.

These are the updated ones, i hope this will be good enough,