• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MattDunn2214's Mute Appeal

IGN: MattDunn2214
Muted by: I'm sorry I forget who did.
Time of mute: 2 days ago around 5:30ish
Channel: tour
Reason for mute: Me and scyther (believe thats how you spell it) were talking about an old server and when I sent a reply saying "I know, I left when all it became was a bunch of kids yelling Hi, I'm 12. #Secretly we are gay and roleplay became extinct." I was muted for using Hi, I'm 12. and #Secretly we are gay in the statement. I broke the rule of no poop
Your story: I just thought that it was out of context and that I could use it in a quote. I know now not to use it again.

Posting this made me laugh a little cause I realized that I just got whitelisted and now I have to post this :/

P.s. I also just realized that y o l o and (pound sign s w a g) were blocked with another message.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: MattDunn2214
Muted by: I'm sorry I forget who did.
Time of mute: 2 days ago around 5:30ish
Channel: tour
Reason for mute: Me and scyther (believe thats how you spell it) were talking about an old server and when I sent a reply saying "I know, I left when all it became was a bunch of kids yelling Hi, I'm 12. #Secretly we are gay and roleplay became extinct." I was muted for using Hi, I'm 12. and #Secretly we are gay in the statement. I broke the rule of no poop
Your story: I just thought that it was out of context and that I could use it in a quote. I know now not to use it again.

Posting this made me laugh a little cause I realized that I just got whitelisted and now I have to post this :/

P.s. I also just realized that y o l o and (pound sign s w a g) were blocked with another message.

The rules state not to use internet e-bonics no matter the context. Poke me on 10/17/2013 to remove the mute