• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mathrigo's Application

Mathrigo

Air
In-game name:
Mathrigo

Location and Age:
Germany, 30

Previous bans:
None and not planned to get one

Referral:
None, found herocraft on official MC forums

Reason you should you be accepted:
I do love to play with but also against (PVP) other players in a fair way, but I must say that herocraft is my first MC server I attempt to apply for and its going to be the only one I would play if accepted, because I don’t feel like playing dozens of characters/realms in one game... I obey all rules and I would never grief the structures of others... I am absolutely not 1337 and don’t feel like running around, PKing everyone on sight, but killing with a purpose is great, like in wars... I even have a little experience in role-playing, mostly in chats... oh and I don’t think I must say that I love minecraft, building stuff I great, I can do it for hours...

Additional info:
In the moment, minecraft is one of the only games I play, when I begin I just can’t stop for hours, and I look forward to new content for minecraft (like siege weapons) and when it gets complete... the other game I play usually very often is Eve Online, where I use to pvp in groups, but everyone needs a sidekick-game when you don’t feel like flying spaceships...

The last thing I like to mention is my English... it’s not perfect, don’t having that much practice for while, with the exception of games, which I play all in English, but I hope my words are still understandable...

I wish everyone a nice Sunday...

EDIT: edited out some typos with help

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
You have been added. Also, very well done app. I wish everyone would put that much effort into there app.