• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mathew21099's application

1. In-game name: Mathew21099
2. Location and Age: Locaion: USA, Florida. Age: 14
3. Previous Bans: None that I can think of.
4. Referrals: Dredclaw
5. Reason You Should be Accepted: I feel I should be accepted because my friend Dredclaw was telling me a lot about this server and it sounds like one of the best thought of/well managed servers I've ever heard of. I read through your wiki and the classes all seem very well planned and thought out, none seem to be better than the other. I also feel that I could be a great help to the community as I am very good with things like teamwork, helping others, and working with redstone.
6. How did you hear about HeroCraft: My friend Dredclaw told me about it.
7. Have you voted for HeroCraft?: No, but I plan to, your server seems really cool.
8. Additonal info: None.

Must've put 1990 instead of 1996 on accident, it says I need to contact a staff member to have it changed though.

Actually I'm ganna be honest.. I put down 20 in my profile because sometimes you have to be older to access certain things like Facebook and stuff.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.