• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Master Wizards LOTS of Damage. Lower level wizards maybe a change or two.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Bards do a pretty good job of killing Wizards. Voidsong. MelodicBinding. Accelerando. Kick. Two silences! Two mobility skills! Ouch.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Bards do a pretty good job of killing Wizards. Voidsong. MelodicBinding. Accelerando. Kick. Two silences! Two mobility skills! Ouch.
Exactly and since low level wizards can't kite that well without blink it is a hard level process. Unfortunately we do have root but in cases you cant turn around to root them because you have such a low exp your just going to die.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Exactly and since low level wizards can't kite that well without blink it is a hard level process. Unfortunately we do have root but in cases you cant turn around to root them because you have such a low exp your just going to die.
The thing is - I personally didn't get killed that much when leveling (probably only 2 or 3 times per spec), so I can't relate. Maybe it's because Umbra is so far out-of-the-way. How much do you usually get killed when you level?

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
The thing is - I personally didn't get killed that much when leveling (probably only 2 or 3 times per spec), so I can't relate. Maybe it's because Umbra is so far out-of-the-way. How much do you usually get killed when you level?
I had wizard mastered for a while but I had countless new wizards PM me about it. (Reason why I made this thread) People get camped and its unfortunate because they don't have there mobility skill yet and they cant kite forever.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Low level Wizards cant kite well, yet when I was a base Caster, I would win most of duels (tbh harder to kite in them) I was in with just Fireball. If you truly cant kite without Blink, I would probably be a god with it.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Low level Wizards cant kite well, yet when I was a base Caster, I would win most of duels (tbh harder to kite in them) I was in with just Fireball. If you truly cant kite without Blink, I would probably be a god with it.
#bestcasterontheserver

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm... I might have a suggestion for survivability for wizards at lower levels...
Code:
SkillName: HungerForArcane
Class: Wizard
Level: 1
Description: You also gain mana whenever you're eating.
PASSIVE
Code:
SkillName: ManaShield
Class: Wizard
Level: 1
Manacost: 20
Duration: 2 minutes?
Description: You take 100%(-1.5%/level) damage to your mana instead of your health.
If you run out of mana, you take damage as normal.
Cooldown: 2min 30sec
This ability decreases it's usefulness in later levels when you get more health and when you get more mana. The HungerForArcane skill is for when you're in huge fights and you have extremely low mana left afterwards, but expect to come into a fight soon. Dunno, I'm tired, and I just got out of bed to write this so I didn't forget it.