• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Master Class

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
When you master all rouge, warrior, healer, and caster, you get a chance for a master class, It will be a rounded class, with some skills from each class, like they would get Bandage, Fireball, Bite, and Taunt. They would start out with those, but would get more as they get higher level. The Only problem would be, is the leveling. If a Master Class is made, they should have the xp gain of a lost soul. So they would be powerful, but it would take awhile!, to level up. Please Comment :D

Aetosion

Obsidian
This stuff is already being implemented. Search "Juggernaut".

The path will be called Legends, and there will be a Legend for each path (Warrior, Healer, Rogue, and Caster). I believe you will also need to master a class from a different path to get the Legend of your own. Kainzo made this announcement last night.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
This stuff is already being implemented. Search "Juggernaut".

The path will be called Legends, and there will be a Legend for each path (Warrior, Healer, Rogue, and Caster). I believe you will also need to master a class from a different path to get the Legend of your own. Kainzo made this announcement last night.

This plugin is slowly beginning to resemble a game called MS... but Legends are going to be an interesting class idea. I feel you should need to master all classes in one path to get a Legend (All cleric specs level 55). Legends would be the perfect blend of all classes in said path... with perhaps a little bit of sparkle to make them different then the reset of the classes...

Interesting, interesting...

Aetosion

Obsidian
e.g.

Master Wizard + Master Dragoon = ArchMage.

It should be noted Legends will be hardcore, if you die, your exp will reset.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Probably, that makes more sense. I haven't been keeping up very closely with Legends.

Sweord

Glowstone
That sounds awesome. ^^ Also, when you did the little (xx) + (xx) all I thought of was Dragon Quest. XD

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Probably, that makes more sense. I haven't been keeping up very closely with Legends.

Legends, if hardcore, should start with their cap HP at level 1... or something. Losing 40-60 HP after dieing would be a little, counterproductive... and legends won't be used.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Huh? I have no idea what you just said.

Legends will be used because they're seriously fucking OP, as they were designed. It would take like, 8 Paladins to knock out a Juggernaut.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Huh? I have no idea what you just said.

Legends will be used because they're seriously fucking OP, as they were designed. It would take like, 8 Paladins to knock out a Juggernaut.

Sorry, what I mean is, if a Legend loses all it's levels when it dies, it loses it's HP... and if it loses it's HP, it is worthless till it levels back up to a suitable HP range. It's max HP should be reached around level 20-30. (equiv. to a level 55 for other specs).