• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Master all professions reward

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
Tonight I finally mastered all the professions. I talked with a bunch of people in off-topic who think it'd be a good idea to have some sort of reward for mastering every profession. @LightningCape told me to post this suggestion here once I mastered my last profession. Something like a special title.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Bring [Grandmaster] back! (I think that is what it was called) In Zeal we had the Grandmaster title that the first person who mastered all classes within a spec earned. I think @Trizze got it for warrior specs.

Getcrazy

TNT
Oh yeah! Except I think all people who get all professions mastered should get a title, because once that single title is gone people would lose motivation. Communism yeah! Kinda

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I meant no harm by that remark by the way haha. To me, mastering many professions doesn't mean mastering any at all. To truly master a class, I have to play it and become the best there is at it.

Ultanian

Portal
I meant no harm by that remark by the way haha. To me, mastering many professions doesn't mean mastering any at all. To truly master a class, I have to play it and become the best there is at it.
I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was...