• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Mason's Hidden Switch does not appear to function.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
A few of the Master Mason's on the server have been talking and none of us can seem to get the Hidden Switch IC to function properly.

I've built hidden switches on test walls per numerous wiki guides and youtube vids and I can't get any variation of it to work. Some have said it didn't work last map either.

This is our "top tier" ability for Masons--hopefully it can get fixed (or replaced with an IC that works?).

Thanks!

Favith
Master Mason

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
A few of the Master Mason's on the server have been talking and none of us can seem to get the Hidden Switch IC to function properly.

I've built hidden switches on test walls per numerous wiki guides and youtube vids and I can't get any variation of it to work. Some have said it didn't work last map either.

This is our "top tier" ability for Masons--hopefully it can get fixed (or replaced with an IC that works?).

Thanks!

Favith
Master Mason
@Danda - hmm have we tested this? can you give some time on test to look into this? We may have the wrong permission granted altogether

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not sure if I'm giving you any new info here but this is the perms/config info from the Craftbook wiki. I'd love to see this skill work (or at least replaced if you can't get it to work). Thanks!

@Danda @Kainzo

Permission Nodes

craftbook.mech.hiddenswitch - Allows creation of hidden switches.
craftbook.mech.hiddenswitch.use - Allows usage of hidden switches.

Configuration

Parameter / Value
hidden-switches-enable (true/false)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm not sure if I'm giving you any new info here but this is the perms/config info from the Craftbook wiki. I'd love to see this skill work (or at least replaced if you can't get it to work). Thanks!

@Danda @Kainzo

Permission Nodes

craftbook.mech.hiddenswitch - Allows creation of hidden switches.
craftbook.mech.hiddenswitch.use - Allows usage of hidden switches.

Configuration

Parameter / Value
hidden-switches-enable (true/false)
Checking into this now.