• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mason

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
With clay coming to MC, Xexorian echoed my sentiments nicely:
Mason's should get; (come 1.6)

level 15 - GatherClay, 180s duration 25% chance to double clay_block drops (as clay).
level 25 - SmeltClay, passive, allows masons to stick clay into a furnace to be smelted.
Level 40 - DyeClay, passive, allows masons to use clay with dyes in the crafting window.

These could be replaced with:
Level 15 - WrestleMud - allows the Mason to take the earth head on. (similar to excavate but with clay)
Level 25 - SmeltClayBlocks - smelts all clay into hardened clay inside a chest. (long cd)
Level 40 - DyeClay(color) - combines dye and clay in your inventory automagically on cd. (short cd)
^16x
Or something.

It'd be cool.
I believe that clay related skills should be given to mason to add to their utility. They are currently extremely underplayed because not many people require lifts and bridges anymore.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
With clay coming to MC, Xexorian echoed my sentiments nicely:

I believe that clay related skills should be given to mason to add to their utility. They are currently extremely underplayed because not many people require lifts and bridges anymore.
I think these are fine suggestions. However, until the update comes out and we see how it works on Herocraft, I can't say I or anyone else can necessarily implement each of the suggestions.