• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

markness application

markness

Air
I already sent a PM on the minecraft forum to afrodave not knowing about this site yet(which happened a couple of minutes before I found out about this)so I'm going to post my app here just to be official:

1. In-game name: markness
2. Location and Age: Louisiana, 27
3. Previous bans: never
4. Referral: none
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I am the current owner of the villabouts/Artania server over at www.wearethelayabouts.com but recently had to shut it down because it was getting too big for my computer to host, and since money prevented me from having a dedicated server machine, I was left with no alternative. I even asked other people to host it that were villabouts members, but nobody was able to. So, until the Layabouts(which is a creative media site I am a member of)acquire their dedicated server machine, I'd like to become part of another minecraft community. It's plainly obvious that Herocraft is an already vastly impressive community, and I'd like to be a part of that.
6. Additional info: I'm a TV host for a local and internet broadcasted geek talk show, and I can plug herocraft for you, we have an international following. Show site is here: www.ustream.tv/channel/the-geek-bowl

Thank you for your consideration,

Markness

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok I did read both of your applications and I am Impressed. But remember please don't message us your application!

Anyway
Welcome to Herocraft!