• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Market Suggestion

Would you like to see the Market District get an Update?

• Yes.

• No, Leave it as it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zyvo1

Coal
I'd like to suggest a drastic change to the way the Market currently works in Herocraft. Some conversation always happens online about it, and some Ideas are from those.

Firstly:
The Market is way too easy to just pawn raid stuff to, and It costs so little in tax. Now I know most people can only ever get as little as 3c for a stack of diamonds, but the tax is partly to blame.

Secondly:
I took a walk through the market sector earlier, Aside from a few people using them as houses, it's pretty dead. Why use the Advertisement signs when no one even goes to the Markets?

Changes:

Part 1: Market Chest
I'd like to see the Market chest removed from it's current place; But not entirely. In fact, while we're at it, the entire Exchange should move along with it. (The Market Chests people can get in their towns can stay.) But the value of selling things on the Market should be Taxed by 20%. Market should have it's name changed to Black Market, and be relocated in a Back Alley of the Market, connected to all 4 sides of market, in a circle around spawn with all the Exchange NPCs. Also, you should have to go to a Black Market chest to start selling your stuff.

Part 2: Market
The Prices of the Market stalls can stay, but make sure people know that the stalls are meant for shops. I mean, if they can pay the fee and not have a shop, let them, but intended to be shops.

Updating the Market like this, we should see a much busier Market District around town, and would allow for players to actually make use of that part of spawn.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Market items are already taxed 30% ... this is to fight inflation and to dissuade users from using it instead of selling face to face or chestshops.

Zyvo1

Coal
Market items are already taxed 30% ... this is to fight inflation and to dissuade users from using it instead of selling face to face or chestshops.
Really? I've sold Items to market for 1c and got a tax of only 0.05c

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Isnt it 5% to place it in the market and another 15% when it is sold, total 20% ?