• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Market Bug: Didn't receive payment on 315s item.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I sold a Codex to rambi1 for 315 on market. I went to retrieve the log. When I clicked on it in mailbox and it went into my inventory, I was not paid the 315 minus tax (got NO money). There goes profit into the digital ether. =/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I sold a Codex to rambi1 for 315 on market. I went to retrieve the log. When I clicked on it in mailbox and it went into my inventory, I was not paid the 315 minus tax (got NO money). There goes profit into the digital ether. =/
Can you show me the transaction log for this? Just to be clear, you have to sort the mailbox, find the transaction and put it in your inventory to get the money, it should have announced the amount granted to you. Screenshots?

@cindy_k a reminder, could this be due to some of the removals you made?

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes I still have the transaction log for this. I had 11.2 k before working with Druke, I paid him 200. Then he paid me 280 for 4 stacks of diamonds, putting me around 11.28. With the sale of that codex I SHOULD have been around 11.6. Did think of screenshotting at the time though XD.

Druke2888

Glowing Redstone
Today My tools shop started saying out of stock when its not . and ppl have to be holding the item they want to buy to buy from the shop Tested this out at DEMOCALIBERS SHOP