• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Markarth, The city under the stone. (namesake)

In PvP Minecraft, Everyone Thinks To Build A Base Underground. In PvE Minecraft, Everyone Likes To Make Beautiful And Artful Designs Above The Ground. In A Server Like Herocraft, Being Above Ground Isn't Completely Safe, And Being Below It Is Bland And Un-Artistic.
What If You Could Have Both?
Markarth Montage Lined jpe.jpg
Welcome To Markarth, The City Under The Stone. Here, We Not Only Provide Artful Architecture, But Also Guaranteed Safety And Security
From Outsiders, Marauders, And Thieves.
If you would like to join Markarth, feel free to apply below or ask the mayor. It is a safe place to live, but also beautiful. You and your items will be protected using redstone, town protection, and LWC, and you will have access to a treasury full of weapons, tools, and armor for your convenience.

We also have an artfully made farm so that Crafters don't have to drag themselves through the mines to get the profession they desire. You can hang out in the commons, listen to music discs, and you can go treasure hunting, PvPing, or whatever your fancy is, knowing that this town will be waiting for you, undisturbed, to reside in.

Have Sweg. Much Sweg.

Rules:
1: Respect The Mayor, And The Town Founders.
2: Stealing From Your Town Is Illegal, And Will Result In Immediate Removal From The Town.
3: Of Course, Follow The Server Rules.
4: Do Not Grief The City, The Buildings And Hallways Are Made To Protect You From Thieves And Outsiders; Don't Break Them Down.
5: If You Want To Mine, Go Outside; Not Through A Wall.
6: Do NOT Touch The Box Of Funk Registered DJ's ONLY!
7: Please Have Enough Money In Your Inventory For The Daily Tax Of Ten Dollars, We Need A Minimum Of 50$ A Day To Stay Running. If You Cannot Make This, Please Contact The Mayor.

The Treasury System:
We Have A System In Markarth Where We Store Most Materials In A Central Vault Known As The Treasury. It Is Expected Of Members To Store Things Like Building Materials And Ore Here So That Everyone Can Use It.

Example: The Runesmith Needs 5 Diamonds To Make A Rune That Town Members Can Use To Warp To Spawn, So He Goes To The Treasury To Get Them.

While It Is True We Store Most Items Centrally, You Can Also Take From The Treasury Weapons, Tools, And Armor For Your Convenience. You Can Also Take Potions From The Alchemical Lab, But Make Sure You Do Not
Horde Items.

Of Course, We Do Not Expect Members To Store All Items In The Treasury. Keep Certain Items To Yourself, Such As:

Codexes

Relic V's
Unique Items
Enchanted Items
Badges
Souls
Rare And Unusual Items
Delicious Cake

If You Abide By The System, You Will Always Have Your Private Items, But Also Have Access To A Wide Variety Of Items To Use For Your Profession/Combat Class.

How To Apply:
1:
Go On /Ch Re
2: Post On This Fourm Thread
3: Contact Mayor Epic_Penguin111 Directly

What We Are Looking For In New Members:
Loyalty: If You Are Looking To Join The Town, Don't Steal From It. We Cannot Ask You To Dedicate Your Entire Herocraft Career To Our Town, But Don't Just Go Gallivanting Off To Another One Right Away.
Activity: If You Want To Be Part Of Markarth, Please Try To Be On At Least Once A Day/Every Other Day, And It Is Necessary To Play Enough To Meet The 10$ A Day Tax.
Intellect:
The Definition Of Noob Is "New And Confused" In A Nutshell. Being Experienced In Herocraft Isn't What We're Talking About, But You Should Be Ready And Willing To Learn How To Play Herocraft. Also, Don't Do Stupid Things Like Grief Or Forget The Rules.

Fourm Post Format:
Name: (Minecraft_Player101)
TimeZone: (Pacific Standard Time PST)
Profession/Desired Profession: (Crafter. Maybe I Want To Be Smith?)
Combat Class: (I Am A Runeblade)
Anything Else We Should Know About You: (I Am Fat And Ate A Cat.)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Rules:
2: Stealing From Your Town Is Illegal, And Will Result In A Server-Ban. (Not Just Getting Punted Out Of The Township.)
You can't exactly Ban someone from the server for stealing in a town, as stated in http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Rules#Town_Theft_as_a_Town_Member :

• Staff will identify the thief and report the name to the mayor or any active manager of the town.
  • This is the extent that staff will get involved with this process.
  • Any further actions are the responsibility of the town mayor/managers, and/or the citizens.

Last edited:
Name: Jayproboy
TimeZone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
CombatClass: Leach (Tier 2 BloodMage)
What You Should Know About Me: I like farming and I love AoE spamming

Last edited:

Unirysk

Dirt
Name: Unirysk
TimeZone: Western Standard Time
Profession/Desired Profession: Crafter. Smith or Enchanter
Combat Class: I am a Shaman
Anything Else We Should Know About You: Uhh Deez Nuts?

cookid22

Dirt
cookid22
14 Years old
Central Standard time CST
Crafter want to become a smith
I am a Wizard
I am new on the server and I am very active and I would love to join your town.

niet_mauro

Dirt
Name: niet_mauro
TimeZone: +1
Profession/Desired Profession: crafter wanna become enchanter
Combat Class: Bloodmage
Anything Else We Should Know About You: no

Name:darkstar546
Timezone:central
Profession/desired profession:crafter i want to be a farmer or smith
combat class:samurai
something else you should know:i have skype