• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Markareg Application

Markareg

Glowing Redstone
11-20-2012 EDIT- BUMP- Hello again, I was white listed on dragon, never got in any trouble and had a great time in the process. Took a few months off from the game after the world felt mined out and now I'm back. Can i please get whitelisted again? Here is my official/original application...
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Markareg
  2. Location & Age: Los Angeles, CA, US. 27
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): na
  4. Referral(s): Jenkslaw
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Jenkslaw IRL friend plays on the server and constantly raves about it. we've been playing games together for over 5 years, ranging from Eq/wow/dota/hon/tf2 and minecraft (roughly 50% of that time).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, i would like to try it first, wouldn't make sense to vote without atleast trying it
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, as far as i can agree. The rules are relatively straight forward. i've played on a few pvp servers in the past, but primarily im a builder and survival artist. As far as understanding the rules, i have read them and will further understand them after being whitelisted, hopefully
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will be a challenging addition to the current user pool. i have a complete knowledge of the original minecraft's recipes and functions, therefore i will have a quicker grasp of the changes/addons than most newbies.
  9. Additional Info: Me and Jenkslaw plan on building a massive stronghold like we've done in the past, including aesthetically pleasing designs.
  10. Special Talent: I can solve a 3x3x3 rubik's cube in under a minute and have solved puzzles as large as 8x8x8... i can do a rubiks of any size, but the amount of turns required after 8x8x8 would take longer than 24hours nonstop. Interested in rubiks cubes in 3d on your PC? gabbasoft makes a good simulator that goes up to 20x20x20.http://www.speedsolving.com/wiki/index.php/Gabbasoft
  11. Education: BA in Biology, currently doing real estate... science doesn't pay as well
Edit- Added more to my application so that admins would see that i have reviewed other posts and took it seriously.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Markareg
  2. Location & Age: CA, US. 27
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): na
  4. Referral(s): Jenkslaw
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Jenkslaw IRL friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, i would like to try it first
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a virgin
  9. Additional Info: see #8
Please take this seriously we don't need to know you are a virgin, please add more to your app or I will be inclined to deny you.

Markareg

Glowing Redstone
To be fair, i read through the other posts and more closely at the guidelines. i edited that post as you were reading the first draft. My apologies.

I would like to post my past creations, but i am currently out of town working on my new house i recently purchased. That being said, im using my laptop and not my normal pc which has all my saved minecraft creations. jenkslaw posted a server he created that we both spent hundreds of hours on, see here
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1089723-phoenix-rising-adv/

embarassed for posting a terrible app,
Markareg

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
I could not find anything with your IGN in it, did you just recently make the account or am I missing something?

@Markareg

Markareg

Glowing Redstone
hmm my handle is markareg

no capitals.

i've been playing mc for over a year and spend most of my time on private servers with Jenkslaw. i messed around on mcpvp and i've toured around on other servers, but never really established myself on a public server.

does that answer your question?

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
While I am unsure about you, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders so I am going to whitelist you, so don't disappoint :) Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox.

Markareg

Glowing Redstone
Hello again, I was white listed on dragon, never got in any trouble and had a great time in the process. Took a few months off from the game after the world felt mined out and now I'm back. Can i get whitelisted again? Here is my official application... not sure if there is a new one for Bastion. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1353448434,1349199340][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump for new application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello again, I was white listed on dragon, never got in any trouble and had a great time in the process. Took a few months off from the game after the world felt mined out and now I'm back. Can i get whitelisted again? Here is my official application... not sure if there is a new one for Bastion. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1353448434,1349199340][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump for new application

Added you back to the whitelist =)