• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted mario3206's Whitelist Application

mario3206

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mario3206
  2. Location & Age: Sault Ste Marie Ontario, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, I had a ban from a server a long time ago, I cant remember why and they didn't give a reason.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I will though
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCm9}
  9. (Additional Info): I posted twice last year/This year. The birthdate on my account is wrong, I put 1997 instead of 2000, (My birthday is September 14, 2000), and i purchased a premium account. I'm currently playing on the greylist, but it would be awesome if i could play on haven ;) Any Questions about application, just ask (=

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mario3206
  2. Location & Age: Sault Ste Marie Ontario, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, I had a ban from a server a long time ago, I cant remember why and they didn't give a reason.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I will though
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCm9}
  9. (Additional Info): I posted twice last year/This year. The birthdate on my account is wrong, I put 1997 instead of 2000, (My birthday is September 14, 2000), and i purchased a premium account. I'm currently playing on the greylist, but it would be awesome if i could play on haven ;) Any Questions about application, just ask (=

Reviewing

mario3206

Iron
That was my brothers account. I made one, under my own username, and re applied (This Application) He was applying for his own whitelist.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
That was my brothers account. I made one, under my own username, and re applied (This Application) He was applying for his own whitelist.

So why are you banned on this server?

http://minecraftforums.com/showthread.php?533-Server-Ban-List

And this thread:

http://www.mightypvp.com/forum/m/12910196/viewthread/6807353-mario3206-typing-rude-comments

And why do I see a profile for this IGN on a hacking site.

And according to a previous thread here it was indicated that it is your friend not brother.

mario3206

Iron
I am not banned on that list, i triple checked it. I use mario3206 as my username for practically everything. I want to be a computer programmer when im older, and you need to know code for that, hence the "Hacking Site". It is my friend, dont know why i said brother.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am not banned on that list, i triple checked it. I use mario3206 as my username for practically everything. I want to be a computer programmer when im older, and you need to know code for that, hence the "Hacking Site". It is my friend, dont know why i said brother.

If it is discovered you lied and you are not 13, I will remove you from the whitelist without warning. In addition if it is discovered your friend has accessed the account, I will remove it also.

Accepted