• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Map wipe

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah I would like the map to wipe on Christmas too. Stupid New York public school schedule says we have to go back the day after New Years

But I'm sure there needs to be more testing done, so maybe it's not just because it's the first day of the new year.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
There's bugs that would have to be fixed and a lot of stuff to do. Also, Kainzo would have to spend his christmas putting up the new world, fixing bugs, etc.

The earliest it should be is the 27th.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The map isn't actually finished yet, and some more kinks need to be worked out of the plugins.

A

alexhoff1

I wouldn't mind it being released a few days later.

If anything though release it on a weekend.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
^ Yes

Weekend release would mean more playtime for the map... Maybe Jan 7 would not be too bad.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah I would like the map to wipe on Christmas too. Stupid New York public school schedule says we have to go back the day after New Years

But I'm sure there needs to be more testing done, so maybe it's not just because it's the first day of the new year.
I go back January 9th. <3

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo Maybe a Friday release on the 6th would be better for both parties.
It gives you guys more time and It gives the players a weekend to start the map.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
best to just bite the bullet and release it. jan 1. 2012

get it over with, and start get more traffic and more players.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I vote midnight Jan 1st. Missing a few days at the start won't be a huge problem tbh. Since it seems there will be no titles for being the first to master a spec all it will really do is cause you to fall behind a tiny bit. At this point I'm just hoping it comes sooner rather than later because this time between maps sucks.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
I vote midnight Jan 1st. Missing a few days at the start won't be a huge problem tbh. Since it seems there will be no titles for being the first to master a spec all it will really do is cause you to fall behind a tiny bit. At this point I'm just hoping it comes sooner rather than later because this time between maps sucks.
Yes, but there's the race to get pumpkins and stuff. And a lot of of players will be unable to play on midnight at New Years, because they have plans and stuff (I'm going away to see family friends I haven't see in a year, that kinda gets priority over Herocraft, I bet dozens of players face similar situations).