• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

map timeline

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
There's a lot more than that I think its like 7 or 8 in total but I have no idea the names

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
IDK -> Sanctum -> Zeal -> DG -> Bastion -> Haven -> Aegis/Sanctuary -> Valorium -> Citadel -> Atlas

I don't remember the map name before Sanctum. Wasn't around for that. And the stuff after Haven *might* be slightly out of order. I believe that is correct, but I'm not sure.

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
IDK -> Sanctum -> Zeal -> DG -> Bastion -> Haven -> Aegis/Sanctuary -> Valorium -> Citadel -> Atlas

I don't remember the map name before Sanctum. Wasn't around for that. And the stuff after Haven *might* be slightly out of order. I believe that is correct, but I'm not sure.

Cunningham's Law works again! ;)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

|Sanctum|Zeal|Dragon|Bastion|Haven|Aegis|Valorium|Citadel|HeavensWatch|Pantheon|

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Town > City > Kingdom > Sanctum > Zeal > Dragongarde > Bastion > Haven > Aegis > Valorium > Citadel > HeavensWatch > Pantheon > Atlas

I'm pretty sure that is correct..

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
How many of you would buy a hc.to/store $2.50 single use portal gem that teleports you into a hub for all the museum maps and puts you in spectator mode?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
How many of you would buy a hc.to/store $2.50 single use portal gem that teleports you into a hub for all the museum maps and puts you in spectator mode?

if it were infinite I would consider it, other than that.. nah