• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Map Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that the map was going to reset soon, like, as soon as version 1.6 gets added to Herocraft. Is this true? Or is it just a rumor that I was told?

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I wouldn't mind a reset but it is probably a rumor.
Edit: See shadow's post ^^

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I wouldn't mind a reset but it is probably a rumor.
Edit: See shadow's post ^^

Alot of people would argue that a NO would bring back alot of players. I strongly believe that these people will come back in the event of a NO, but then leave a few months later and people will complain and ask for more NOs again, and again forever.

I think HC should focus on adding new features to the server that make people want to stay. A real solution, not some bandaid that lasts for only 3-4 months.

There's really not much reason to wipe it atm.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't mind a reset, but I wish that when they reset they completely add in something massive that greatly impacts the players and the server itself. Either whole new classes or something that has been never done in Herocraft before.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Alot of people would argue that a NO would bring back alot of players. I strongly believe that these people will come back in the event of a NO, but then leave a few months later and people will complain and ask for more NOs again, and again forever.

One way to understand this is simply to accept that it's a cyclic process of creation, growth, maturity, senescence, destruction, and round we go again.

NOs take a lot of energy, but they create and release far more, reinvigorating and extending the community.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
One way to understand this is simply to accept that it's a cyclic process of creation, growth, maturity, senescence, destruction, and round we go again.

NOs take a lot of energy, but they create and release far more, reinvigorating and extending the community.

Well I'm not saying we shouldn't ever wipe again, I just think that now is not the time.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4

I think HC should focus on adding new features to the server that make people want to stay. A real solution, not some bandaid that lasts for only 3-4 months.

There's really not much reason to wipe it atm.

NO
(this was not edited by staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.