• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Map Feedback - Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketemu

TNT
If you don't raid, don't presume to know what you get. We actually have an entire level devoted to 20+ double chests full of things we gotten in raids. Stuff like godpicks, relics, materials, and more. It's really quite profitable if you know what you're doing.

All that means is people on this server are more retarded or poor than I gave them credit for. I guess you could just be hitting those newbies I spoke of or the latter must be true.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
All that means is people on this server are more retarded or poor than I gave them credit for. I guess you could just be hitting those newbies I spoke of or the latter must be true.
No, people just don't LWC communal chests for everyone in the town. Those are the chests you hit.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Unless the entire server is full of noobs, then you are incorrect. We've raided most towns on the server, and have gotten quite a bit of items. Towns like cross, library, cruor, etc. they all have chests with decent items to loot.

pocketemu

TNT
Unless the entire server is full of noobs, then you are incorrect. We've raided most towns on the server, and have gotten quite a bit of items. Towns like cross, library, cruor, etc. they all have chests with decent items to loot.

So I was correct on both points got it. I don't know, I played hardcore raiding servers for a long time before herocraft and if lwc chests existed on one of those servers it would have ruined the server completely. On the other hand raiding is being introduced or reintroduced (not sure which) to this server and I guess people aren't as used to it or know what to do yet so I understand the noob part and not knowing what to do. Minecraft isn't very user friendly and it just takes some time getting rekt to actually figure anything out on this game especially on this server.

Either way on previous servers it would literally take hundreds of TNT and days to blow into correctly built bases so I guess I have different standards than the community on this server so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.