• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Map Feedback - Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I realise this wasn't the smoothest release and we still have things to fix/improve. But if you have any feedback on the current release please feel free to post any suggestions for ways we can improve upon what we currently have.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Feedback from @pocketemu

I love the idea and style of the server. My biggest complaint is the lack of correct tool tips and class descriptions available for players coming into the game. I personally like to explore all the classes and options online to see what fits my play style and currently all the abilities, mana costs, and cool downs are not online or even in game on some of the tool tips. The factions server is fucking awesome for helping people decide what they wanna play, I have told people about it every time I see someone ask about classes in chat as a newbie or what they do and they have all sent me a whisper thanking me and telling me how helpful it is so i would make a sign in the starter area so people know it exists and possibly add some mobs to test on or something. In addition, I have alpha and beta tested as well as played most the mmos out today and It feels like some of the classes need more character to define them. For instance hydromancer casts water abilities and then has few forsts abilities. why not add an additional slow or root if the target is frozen while wet which could be balanced by reducing its damage and slow that it has without hitting a wet target and also reducing the cd so that the player has to hit it more often for the same amount of damage but is rewarded with a greater slow, something to add a higher skill cap to the class with a more in depth skill set personalized to the class and its play style that also rewards the player for doing something correct. Obviously I believe this should extend to every class not just hydromancer it was just an example.
I do love the dungeons as a returning player these were not implemented during the last time I played and the pvp in this is awesome to. I do wish that the xp scaled better in the lower dungeons so lowbies didn't feel the need to grind and get ganked so much in the higher dungeons but the hp to xp ratio just doesn't make sense not to grind in the max lvl dungeon. higher risk higher reward I suppose but why not just add more rewards in the high tier dungeons to keep players playing them and scale the xp in the lower ones up just a bit so they don't have to grind in the max lvl dungeons. Some ways I have seen this done successfully and would work great for this would be pvp dailies. Simply add in some pvp quests in the max lvl dungeon or open world that grant money or profession xp and players would have more reason to revisit them and fight each other resulting in a more active community that doesn't need to go kill lower lvl players because they have no other prey. Trust me I have been on plenty of dying or small population mmos where there just aren't enough players for me to go fight my own level and I ended up just killing whoever was in the way out of boredom. RIP the poor lowbies just trying to hit max lvl.
Love the server and keep it up!

pocketemu

TNT
Feedback from @pocketemu

I love the idea and style of the server. My biggest complaint is the lack of correct tool tips and class descriptions available for players coming into the game. I personally like to explore all the classes and options online to see what fits my play style and currently all the abilities, mana costs, and cool downs are not online or even in game on some of the tool tips. The factions server is fucking awesome for helping people decide what they wanna play, I have told people about it every time I see someone ask about classes in chat as a newbie or what they do and they have all sent me a whisper thanking me and telling me how helpful it is so i would make a sign in the starter area so people know it exists and possibly add some mobs to test on or something. In addition, I have alpha and beta tested as well as played most the mmos out today and It feels like some of the classes need more character to define them. For instance hydromancer casts water abilities and then has few forsts abilities. why not add an additional slow or root if the target is frozen while wet which could be balanced by reducing its damage and slow that it has without hitting a wet target and also reducing the cd so that the player has to hit it more often for the same amount of damage but is rewarded with a greater slow, something to add a higher skill cap to the class with a more in depth skill set personalized to the class and its play style that also rewards the player for doing something correct. Obviously I believe this should extend to every class not just hydromancer it was just an example.
I do love the dungeons as a returning player these were not implemented during the last time I played and the pvp in this is awesome to. I do wish that the xp scaled better in the lower dungeons so lowbies didn't feel the need to grind and get ganked so much in the higher dungeons but the hp to xp ratio just doesn't make sense not to grind in the max lvl dungeon. higher risk higher reward I suppose but why not just add more rewards in the high tier dungeons to keep players playing them and scale the xp in the lower ones up just a bit so they don't have to grind in the max lvl dungeons. Some ways I have seen this done successfully and would work great for this would be pvp dailies. Simply add in some pvp quests in the max lvl dungeon or open world that grant money or profession xp and players would have more reason to revisit them and fight each other resulting in a more active community that doesn't need to go kill lower lvl players because they have no other prey. Trust me I have been on plenty of dying or small population mmos where there just aren't enough players for me to go fight my own level and I ended up just killing whoever was in the way out of boredom. RIP the poor lowbies just trying to hit max lvl.
Love the server and keep it up!

Thanks for moving this to a current thread lol

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thanks for moving this to a current thread lol
I tried moving your post to this thread initially but since your post existed before this thread it basically made the thread yours and put your post above mine lol. So I had to post your feedback as my own post xD

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
I picked up playing again and found myself pleasantly surprised. The new classes are interesting, and a handful of vets are back - which is the main reason I play in the first place. The community is a fun one. I have some suggestions, though they're mostly 'fixes' rather then improvements and should be worked on at the soonest possible time to insure the server's polish and quality.

- Details and math for damage/status effects on skills within their tooltip.

- The /shop command is missing weapons for specifically some classes, such as extortioner. This could be fixed by grouping the weapons together - ie instead of having a different starter diamond sword for ninja, extortioner, ect instead just have a diamond sword and put Usable by - classname, classname, classname. It's a small change but nice to see. Putting this on weapon drops as well would be a good idea - it gives new players an idea of what class uses what weapons. It also seems silly to have more then one diamond weapon per type in /shop. There's no difference between them so why bother?

- Make weapons crafted have the same +100% attack rate that you get from drops and shop. Perhaps make them customcraft into the suggestion above

- fix the pirate class.

-Fix information in general on class skills. Off the top of my head, samurai has a skill that _says_ it should heal but I've heard different things from a lot of people on if it's actually bugged or the description of the skill is wrong ect

- This isn't a fix but a gripe I have. With people leveling in max tier dungeons as it's by FAR the fastest exp, all pvp has transitioned to the dungeons. It's impossible to simply find people walking around as you're either in your town, mining, or in a dungeon. This takes away from the server imo as I personally loved running into people randomly as I was leveling and beating the living crap out of them.

-

-

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Biggest issue I find is remove this free griefing rule. With how difficult and a pain in the arse it is to get township chunks no one has even begun to build a decent looking town yet and everything is a mess, and people have to wait till roughly t4 town to even have the chance of building something pretty. The old township system that I remember was getting this huge ass piece of land given to you by admins and then building on it and making it your own even if it was a dome. Not having to claim chunk by chunk in order to get a small piece of land.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay gonna add it properly

- Townships are a pain in the dick and dont encourage any new people to want to build a town because it's too much hassle and well out of their reach. People can just grief any nice building they may make and/or remove the important wealthy blocks

- Death chests are ridiculous, they last years and have no requirement to use them or cooldown the only counter is placing blocks on top of them

- Release was pushed too early, changes to exp and extensive dungeon testing wasn't experienced during the beta in any way, this deterred a lot of returning players when the new map released, as well as this multiple class balancing wasn't fixed as well as descriptions and general functionality.

- One thing I would like to see is a change to tutorial the current one is long and tedious and the majority of information won't be retained by the player in any way so some new player interaction needs to be implemented, as well as this I don't see any guides anymore or anyone with the title contributing to the tour chat

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Spawn is absolutely terrible. Trying to figure out where to go is impossible. I walked from the only road 300 blocks only to find that the area I was entering was region. And at the end was a mountain which was aids to climb. The only way out of spawn is to go to herogates which isn't that intuitive for a new player.

I suggest increasing claim amounts for towns because it's makes building really hard to do when grief is legal (which is shouldn't). Also renovating spawn so that there's roads NSFW like dragonguard

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
- The /shop command is missing weapons for specifically some classes, such as extortioner. This could be fixed by grouping the weapons together - ie instead of having a different starter diamond sword for ninja, extortioner, ect instead just have a diamond sword and put Usable by - classname, classname, classname. It's a small change but nice to see. Putting this on weapon drops as well would be a good idea - it gives new players an idea of what class uses what weapons. It also seems silly to have more then one diamond weapon per type in /shop. There's no difference between them so why bother?

- Make weapons crafted have the same +100% attack rate that you get from drops and shop. Perhaps make them customcraft into the suggestion above
There are reasons why they're different and there are npc at spawn you can trade diamond tools in for their 100% attack rate version.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
It's been awhile since I've had a nice long rant, so let's just dive right into it;

- One of my biggest gripes about the server is that the Staff have been barely active. There have been a very small handful of Staff members who have taken on the duty of trying to do everything while the rest are MIA. You can see how this can equate to very slow progress when it comes to fixing game breaking bugs or addressing balance issues. I get that Herocraft isn't a full time job, but don't take on the position if you can't handle it.

- Herocraft is confusing enough to noobs as it is, so why are there STILL item drops that do absolutely nothing? It just adds to the clutter. Off the top of my head, items like "an old stick" or Knowledge Crystals are just some items that do not serve a purpose but still drop. If they do not serve a purpose in the map and never will, get rid of it.

- Change /factions into /test. It's a silly name for something that is a test server, and would just add more confusion to new people. If I tell someone to type /factions to test out all the classes, there's just a slew of unnecessary questions that need answering due to a poor choice of words.

- The cost for TNT is too high. My penis size grew from it's regular 1 inch to a whole 2 inches when I read that TNT will finally be enabled and used for raiding. Sadly, the cost for TNT is just too high. I had dreams of slinging TNT several blocks and causing mass amounts of chaos, but at the cost of 8 tokens for 1 TNT it just is not possible. If TNT costs were lowered significantly then there would be more raiding. Considering the only reason to ever be in open world currently is to mine, capture conquest points, or trade at spawn, this would be a good thing.

- Currently TNT Minecarts are disabled. They cannot be crafted and therefore cannot be placed/used. This was never the case in previous maps, so I find it odd that it became disabled on the 1 map where it'll actually be beneficial to the general player base. It's versatile, we need it back. While we're on the topic... Dispensers would be nice too.

- Dungeons, man. Listen, I'll admit that I shit-talked dungeons a little bit too much before fully experiencing it. Now that I have a little more experience with dungeons I'll admit that it added more flavour to leveling and at times made things interesting. I like the concept and I think you guys actually accomplished what you wanted to accomplish, which is pretty rare, so kudos. However, it has made open-world PVP almost non-existent. The only other time PVP will occur is at or near conquest castles. SUGGESTION : Have a boss mob spawn in a random location in the survival world once an hour. Have the boss drop an exclusive item that cannot be gained in dungeons. Server broadcast it's coordinates so that the whole server knows where to find it and they will choose if it's worth the risk or not. Give the boss enough HP where it'll take a good 5 minute pounding from several group members to die. I believe something like this can be done with a SERVER BLOCK on a clock, so that it doesn't need to be done manually every hour.

- The wiki has not been updated in months, and some of the new classes have 0 information on it. This does not take long to do at all, and it shouldn't be 1 person @Danda doing all the work if there is more than 1 member on the team.

- As someone has mentioned before; spawn is absolute garbo. Somewhat related; everyone still takes fall damage after taking a Herogate. Lower the spawn point a couple blocks when taking a Herogate. 5 second fix. Done.

- Last but not least; combat and profession leveling. Both are annoyingly high. I know a lot of members, including myself, who simply will not mine unless there is a boost happening. While boosts are "good for business", I am sure people got fed up with the pace of leveling and will no longer play on this map because of it. Players choose this Heroes server in large part because of the plugin; not so that they can mine for a week straight. I feel like the decision to keep the levels as they are have been justified because @what777 is literally a basement dweller who converted his computer chair to a bed. Not everyone has the luxury of having a leather ass.

Ok, that's probably it for me. For anyone reading this, make sure you join the Discord at 3pm EST today for a server meeting to discuss who has the bigger dick.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's been awhile since I've had a nice long rant, so let's just dive right into it;

- One of my biggest gripes about the server is that the Staff have been barely active. There have been a very small handful of Staff members who have taken on the duty of trying to do everything while the rest are MIA. You can see how this can equate to very slow progress when it comes to fixing game breaking bugs or addressing balance issues. I get that Herocraft isn't a full time job, but don't take on the position if you can't handle it.

- Herocraft is confusing enough to noobs as it is, so why are there STILL item drops that do absolutely nothing? It just adds to the clutter. Off the top of my head, items like "an old stick" or Knowledge Crystals are just some items that do not serve a purpose but still drop. If they do not serve a purpose in the map and never will, get rid of it.

- Change /factions into /test. It's a silly name for something that is a test server, and would just add more confusion to new people. If I tell someone to type /factions to test out all the classes, there's just a slew of unnecessary questions that need answering due to a poor choice of words.

- The cost for TNT is too high. My penis size grew from it's regular 1 inch to a whole 2 inches when I read that TNT will finally be enabled and used for raiding. Sadly, the cost for TNT is just too high. I had dreams of slinging TNT several blocks and causing mass amounts of chaos, but at the cost of 8 tokens for 1 TNT it just is not possible. If TNT costs were lowered significantly then there would be more raiding. Considering the only reason to ever be in open world currently is to mine, capture conquest points, or trade at spawn, this would be a good thing.

- Currently TNT Minecarts are disabled. They cannot be crafted and therefore cannot be placed/used. This was never the case in previous maps, so I find it odd that it became disabled on the 1 map where it'll actually be beneficial to the general player base. It's versatile, we need it back. While we're on the topic... Dispensers would be nice too.

- Dungeons, man. Listen, I'll admit that I shit-talked dungeons a little bit too much before fully experiencing it. Now that I have a little more experience with dungeons I'll admit that it added more flavour to leveling and at times made things interesting. I like the concept and I think you guys actually accomplished what you wanted to accomplish, which is pretty rare, so kudos. However, it has made open-world PVP almost non-existent. The only other time PVP will occur is at or near conquest castles. SUGGESTION : Have a boss mob spawn in a random location in the survival world once an hour. Have the boss drop an exclusive item that cannot be gained in dungeons. Server broadcast it's coordinates so that the whole server knows where to find it and they will choose if it's worth the risk or not. Give the boss enough HP where it'll take a good 5 minute pounding from several group members to die. I believe something like this can be done with a SERVER BLOCK on a clock, so that it doesn't need to be done manually every hour.

- The wiki has not been updated in months, and some of the new classes have 0 information on it. This does not take long to do at all, and it shouldn't be 1 person @Danda doing all the work if there is more than 1 member on the team.

- As someone has mentioned before; spawn is absolute garbo. Somewhat related; everyone still takes fall damage after taking a Herogate. Lower the spawn point a couple blocks when taking a Herogate. 5 second fix. Done.

- Last but not least; combat and profession leveling. Both are annoyingly high. I know a lot of members, including myself, who simply will not mine unless there is a boost happening. While boosts are "good for business", I am sure people got fed up with the pace of leveling and will no longer play on this map because of it. Players choose this Heroes server in large part because of the plugin; not so that they can mine for a week straight. I feel like the decision to keep the levels as they are have been justified because @what777 is literally a basement dweller who converted his computer chair to a bed. Not everyone has the luxury of having a leather ass.

Ok, that's probably it for me. For anyone reading this, make sure you join the Discord at 3pm EST today for a server meeting to discuss who has the bigger dick.

- /test exists - its the actual test server. The /factions was never released to the public or intended fo rpublic use.
- The herogate shit is broken/busted - its sporatic, there really isnt a fix for the code. The drop down was added to stop suffocation/fall below.
- Profession exp is being addressed. Values probably need adjusting in the exp configs.
- I like the special mob spawn / drop --- would be pretty nifty to do something like this and I think its cool.
- TNT carts were disabled due to a pretty bad exploit years ago, I think re-enabling them should be safe.
- TNT price will be adjusted.
- Knowledge Crystals have a point and purpose, legendary classes are still in. We almost have a master at 2 weeks in. Means something mastered 6+ classes in less than 2 weeks. (no life what777)
- Staff activity needs to improve drastically. @Moderators | @Admins

Last edited:

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8

Mkay... so
- /test exists - its the actual test server. The /factions was never released to the public or intended fo rpublic use.
- The herogate shit is broken/busted - its sporatic, there really isnt a fix for the code. The drop down was added to stop suffocation/fall below.
- Profession exp is being addressed. Values probably need adjusting in the exp configs.
- I like the special mob spawn / drop --- would be pretty nifty to do something like this and I think its cool.
- TNT carts were disabled due to a pretty bad exploit years ago, I think re-enabling them should be safe.

- Knowledge Crystals have a point and purpose, legendary classes are still in. We almost have a master at 2 weeks in. Means something mastered 6+ classes in less than 2 weeks. (no life what777)

Heeeeey-oh, I like a lot of your answers.

As for the Herogate thing, I think we're talking about 2 different things; There is a bug that happens sporadically where people suffocate in the walls at spawn after using the Herogate, but that's not what I'm talking about. My concern is using the Nexus in spawn to go to one of the 4 Herogates. You drop from a height and take damage. It's probably not much (50HP maybe) but it's still annoying and requires you to eat so you're full HP if you're rushing for a fight. A simple slimeblock, pool of water, or adjustment will negate this.

pocketemu

TNT

Updated with statistics and clear suggestions for the sake opf better feedback as requested in Kainzo's post.
Awesome to hear! All good news.

A few other suggestions and points to emphasize on.

-As a new/returning player from awhile ago I have to agree about the useless items (minus knowledge crystals if they are that relevant for the amount that drop). They are just clutter and I find myself having to ask all the time what items are for if anything at all. I would love to just go to the wiki and find out for myself but it's outdated and just confuses you more since there are outdated items on it.
-update wiki with only correct items so I can at least find out what is useful and junk
-or just take out useless items or finish them if they are intended for a purpose.

-Another thing I would like to address is weapons. As a caster you generally don't want to be in melee combat minus pyro. Weapons are upgradable from what I understand to +5 which is awesome. The problem lies that this really only benefits melee and click based classes since they gain a direct damage buff from this as their primary weapon and it has additional attack speed as well. Is there a way to add intelligence and or wisdom even if it's only a small amount to caster weps to level the playing field for gear progression?
Maybe an intellegence enchant even?
Mana is also an issue in prolonged fights so this is an option as well or a minor cooldown reduction for support classes.
statistics:
+5 weps for some melee classes Dragoon and samurai 75.8, ninja 65, shadowknight 67.6. +5 weapons offer 10 additional weapon damage only truly benefiting click based classes not casters in any way minus pyro.
caster receive this same ratio increase for their weapons but as established this does not help their abilities which are their primary source of damage or even healers and support classes.
In addition a two auto attacks from a dragoon at this point equals the same damage as a 6 sec cd skill shot such as fireball or waterbolt.

-I like the idea of the open world boss and adds a lot to do. I suggested pvp dailies earlier for dungeons but maybe that could be extended to open world as well to promote more activity.
Boss ideas:
Pvp dailies/quests:
-kill 5-10 players in (whatever dungeon)
-Take control of a castle
-Kill 5-10 players at a castle point.
-kill 5-10 players in the open world.
These would need to be balanced in some way so that kills are not traded, maybe restrict kills between town members.

-I've looked at a few of the pvp tournement posts and they haven't been very active. Maybe try a sanctioned server tournament in an arena held infront of the town so people can watch and maybe have some smaller 2v2 brackets in case it isn't very active at least a 2v2 is easier to find teams for.
Rewards:
-Cosmetic exclusives
-special plot of land in or near spawn that rotates to the winners monthly
-money
-experience

-mana seems to be a major issue in serious fights. At one point in some test duels in the arena yesterday both I and the other person ran out of mana before the other died in a simple 1v1. I saw someone suggest switching emeralds and diamonds which makes sense and is more available although the cool down may need to be shortened just a bit to try and get 2 in long fights since they don't give a lot of mana.
Statistics:
Emeralds currently restore 275 mana for hydromancers (1/5th of your mana, I'm assuming this is the same for all classes that use it) and have a 120 sec cd.
This is enough mana for 2, almost 3 abilities in some cases if your using lower costing skills, in essence an emerald is potential to roughly throw out another 300 damage (approximately what the skills in this mana range cost such as water bolt (141) and frost bolt (126.5) which both cost 100 mana which are lower on the cost side.).
To use every ability from hydromancer it costs about 1200 mana, so almost all your mana.
If a caster only has 1375 mana and an emerald so a mana pool of 1650 with the emerald consumption thats still not enough to cast every ability twice making long fights with multiple targets impossible. Replenish (not all classes are lucky enough to have this) gives you back another 749 so total with an emerald you have 2399 so exactly enough to cast everything twice. This isn't the worst and some abilities may not be needed for all situations but I think lowering the emeralds (or diamonds if it were switched) cd to ever 60-100 secs would is still very reasonable are creates more of a market in game as well and in turn greater reward for mining also.
Not this is not an argument for just hydromancer it is just the class I happen to play so the skills and statistics are available for me to list, other classes seem to be having mana issues as well and can be listed if need.
-Decrease cool down of emerald/diamonds to 60-100 secs.

-lack of leather. Not sure if it's the lack of farmers as running a farm on a server like this is most likely rough but there seems to be a massive lack of leather. I ask in trade chat at least twice a day and nobody has any they are selling, just other people responding that they need it as well and are willing to buy it. Maybe buff leather drops for farmers so there is more incentive to be a farmer or increase cow spawns?
-I don't have any statistics for this just type in trade chat at any point looking for leather and I think the point will be proven.

-Death chests seem very easy to snag and run, they can build blocks around it yes but this can't be done in dungeons. How about decreasing the lock time after after dying a few times in a row so that they cant just keep grabbing it and dying to reset the timer. So you die then pick it up die again it goes down 1 min or something.
-consecutive deaths knock off 1-2 min. of the locked death chest in dungeons.

It's easy to point out what's wrong but there is a lot of good as well.

-dungeons make leveling far less boring (still not exciting necessarily but it's something) and I'm sure your happy you don't have to search and ban people for dark rooms.

-some of the new classes are refreshing and unique even in terms of some other mmorpg style games. I would love to see geomancer buffed a little as it is a unique class and could offer a lot in terms of peel and team play with earth wall manipulation. Is there balance issues? Oh yeah, but they are still interesting.

-quests in dungeons, offers a lot of replay value and possible incentive for higher lvl players to help lower level players. It will get boring for sure but it's another plus in features for sure and keeps players in dungeons fighting more once they are maxed.

-TNT.....what more is there to say.

-death chests are helpful for new players especially in dungeons when you accidentally die from fall damage.

-kainzo: he has his plate full for sure but he still takes the time to respond and listen actively to the community. Thank you for this, things are choppy but what mmorpg now days isn't and at least your trying.

Last edited:

pocketemu

TNT
Bump...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Updated previous post with statistics and clear suggestions for the sake opf better feedback as requested in Kainzo's post.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
@pocketemu You may just be asking at the wrong time, our farmer has made so much leather we have multiple doublechests of it. I also have 3 stacks from just deconstructing the leather armor out of dungeons. There's ways to get leather, you just have to work for it.
As for weapons, there is something in the works that will help out casters immensely, but it is not quite ready to even be announced. Just know that we do have plans.

Last edited:

pocketemu

TNT
@pocketemu You may just be asking at the wrong time, our farmer has made so much leather we have multiple doublechests of it. I also have 3 stacks from just deconstructing the leather armor out of dungeons. There's ways to get leather, you just have to work for it.
As for weapons, there is something in the works that will help out casters immensely, but it is not quite ready to even be announced. Just know that we do have plans.

Makes sense, I'm on a lot lately and still haven't seen much. Prolly just a lack of farmers other than a few which is understandable. But thats awesome, really just wanted to point it out just in case because it is an issue for casters and supports progression.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5

Knowledge crystals still have a purpose........

Edit: While most of what you say is agreeable. I disagree with some of your points. Kain has already addressed them, however I feel like TNT is not too expensive. The potential for gain, in the aspect of raiding, is much higher than the cost. TNT should not be obtained easily for this reason. It should be a gamble, not a guarantee.

Last edited:

pocketemu

TNT
Knowledge crystals still have a purpose........

Edit: While most of what you say is agreeable. I disagree with some of your points. Kain has already addressed them, however I feel like TNT is not too expensive. The potential for gain, in the aspect of raiding, is much higher than the cost. TNT should not be obtained easily for this reason. It should be a gamble, not a guarantee.

I would argue that TNT cost is to expensive considering LWC exists. It's very simple, answer this question.
When you blew into our private little hut what did you gain?
Answer: Nothing

Anything worth being raided is in a locked chest so raiding in general isn't very profitable in the first place which should decrease the value of TNT It's literally a gamble to raid a base or you raid newbies who don't know what they are doing so you don't waste your TNT. If a small personal region like ours has all locked chests, then Towns with more resources and people most likely do to and have more walls and doors to blow up resulting in even more TNT used for again, nothing in many cases.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
I would argue that TNT cost is to expensive considering LWC exists. It's very simple, answer this question.
When you blew into our private little hut what did you gain?
Answer: Nothing

Anything worth being raided is in a locked chest so raiding in general isn't very profitable in the first place which should decrease the value of TNT It's literally a gamble to raid a base or you raid newbies who don't know what they are doing so you don't waste your TNT. If a small personal region like ours has all locked chests, then Towns with more resources and people most likely do to and have more walls and doors to blow up resulting in even more TNT used for again, nothing in many cases.
If you don't raid, don't presume to know what you get. We actually have an entire level devoted to 20+ double chests full of things we gotten in raids. Stuff like godpicks, relics, materials, and more. It's really quite profitable if you know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.