• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Map age?

Northac

Obsidian
So I noticed that the online map shows use still on the same map as when I stopped being able to play in march. While i think it'll be kinda neat to be able to hop right back into it once I can and not have to restart from zero, I was wondering, how old is our beloved map? I joined at the end of the last one right before the change, but i cant remember when we changed. Not in anyway asking for a reset, was just curious.

And by the way, what happened to the site??!!? Love the way it looks, but it wasnt like this yesterday when i last checked it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So I noticed that the online map shows use still on the same map as when I stopped being able to play in march. While i think it'll be kinda neat to be able to hop right back into it once I can and not have to restart from zero, I was wondering, how old is our beloved map? I joined at the end of the last one right before the change, but i cant remember when we changed. Not in anyway asking for a reset, was just curious.

And by the way, what happened to the site??!!? Love the way it looks, but it wasnt like this yesterday when i last checked it.

They are doing stuff to the site.

As of September 7th the map will be 1 year old. At least I think it is the 7th.

Northac

Obsidian
They are doing stuff to the site.

As of September 7th the map will be 1 year old. At least I think it is the 7th.

Thanks, wow. was it really that long ago? Tell me there is something planned for a celebration, cause thats pretty cool. We aren't thinking of changing maps anytime soon right?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Map wipes are never intended or planned. If they do happen, there is very short notice.

Northac

Obsidian
Ok, was just making sure. Though aside my level (and any coins i still have) I will have to start from scratch for building stuff and what not lol. Been gone way to long for anything else.

And I love tfact that staff and guides and such get back to us on questions so fast with clear answers. I definatly chose the right server to play on. Soon as i can I'll be back in action.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Depending on how long you have been inactive for, 90 days I believe, your levels and coin may have been wiped. If you are a supporter, (I can't tell on these new forums) you can open a petition to retain your levels and coin.

The player.that file is removed from the server files to save up room. The first time Kainzo did this, some 9000 files were cleared up. Any person who connects to the server for even a second creates one of these files.

Northac

Obsidian
Lol, well.......poop
Oh well, not the first time I've had to do somthing like that in an rpg, and the coin will be easy enough. So it's all good. I did donate some time back (I believe it was $100, but I can't remember) will that still apply or do i need to put in a petition for it? The levels I dont much care, I was thinking of choosing a different class as it was. I had forgoten about the wipes that happen, so ground zero it is!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
In game just do:

/pe open Need my levels and coin restored

Kainzo is the only person who can do it I believe, so it can take some time.

Northac

Obsidian
yea, guess i could just pay to swap over as well. either way, still need to wait to get back on. having issues with this pc at the moment which prevent me from downloading minecraft. should have it fixed soon though, so im hopful.

JacobBurkey

Portal
yea, guess i could just pay to swap over as well. either way, still need to wait to get back on. having issues with this pc at the moment which prevent me from downloading minecraft. should have it fixed soon though, so im hopful.
Try playing minecraft in the browser?

Northac

Obsidian
Try playing minecraft in the browser?

Its not a bad idea, but there are other issues at hand as well, first off being a huge dark spot on the screen from my kids. The pc (laptop) runs slower than frozen molasses as well. My plan is to scrap it out fo parts to repair another one I have. once hats done I'll be back on. Just need the wife to remove all her files first. Else I'd be online right now lol. Be nice to have my desktop one back, but there isnt room at my place as of yet for it. But I am bound and detirmined to bring back my avatar from beyond (I do play a necromancer, got to get in the "spirit" as it is). Though I do appreciate the help and suggestions.