• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

manwithpans application Updated August-15-2011

manwithpan

Wood
  1. In-game name: manwithpan
  2. Location & Age:Canada,B.C., 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1, for accidentally breaking a block in a servers spawn
  4. Referral(s):ultmawolf
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I will be a player who will respect all the rules and wiki, and very open-minded about new changes and I will not terrorize any new players who aren't in the same level as me. Also I can bring a new prospective to different abilities and help out new players like I'm sure some people will do for me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking at the best servers on Minestatus and I found this one.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
  8. Additional Info: I enjoy RPG mods on minecraft and this one seems the best on here so I am very excited about joining this amazing server. This is also a place where I can play with my friend (ultmawolf) because we don't live near each other anymore so we stay connected through minecraft multiplayer servers.
Thank you for taking your time on my application.

manwithpan

Wood
When I went onto another server I was at the spawn and I punched a Sponge block, and it broke off (which is weird because usually Spawn has protection), so I now have a ban on mcbans. Which I think should have been temporarily there not forever. :(

Thank you for taking your time on my application.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
So you're telling us, just because you destroyed a block and the "server didn't have grief protection", you shouldn't be held accountable? Did you think to put the block back? Did you read your server's rules?

manwithpan

Wood
Not at all, I was just saying yes my actions were wrong and I got banned for them but that they now affect my white list entry for different servers is a punishment more sever than it should be. Did I read rules: yes, Should I be held accountable: yes, Did I put the block back: no I got instantly banned - though I would have returned it if I had the chance.

And again thank you for reviewing my application

I hope I can join the server :D

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Hm, after looking at this app, over and over, I've decided you should move on. Thanks for your interest though, and good luck in your future endeavors.