• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Manrock's Fapplication (LOL) ^^

Manrock

Dirt
Hi guys ^^

1. In-game name: Manrock
  2. Location & Age: i live in south af in a place called joburg if you dont know what that is its pretty close to where that disctrict nine movie was lol. im also 18 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): umm never been banned from a server but my dad kicked me out of the house if that counts lol
  4. Referral(s): none i just found this on google
  5. Reason you should be accepted: umm tbh i don't really know what good i could give the server but i think theres a lot of good that the server could give me if that makes sense. like im not saying i wont help, i will, i just dont wanna go promising that im gonna inconvenience myself for the server because i probably wont, but if there is anything i can do that will help that i wont have to do a hell of a lot for than im your guy lol :p
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: goooooooogling :p
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i have yes. like i said this i dont mind doing because its not much of an inconvenience but like if it took more time i dont think id be able to. the computer asked me to spell some words or something and it was kinda hard to read them lol.
  8. Additional Info: not much. im a pretty fun guy. if im accepted ill basically take whatever it is that i doand do it online all day every day because i literally have f*k all else to do so it might be a good investment. i wouldnt necesarily compare myself to picasso but im pretty f*king close but thats assuming picasso played minecraft. im like the picasso of minecraft with sh*tloads of time until my gf gets out of prison LOL

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I can't say for sure, your app is not typical. In fact, it's very different. Naming your app "Fap"lication doesn't go a long way. It showes imaturity, I tagged Brutalacerate, one of our admins, so he can review your app.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
I can't say for sure, your app is not typical. In fact, it's very different. Naming your app "Fap"lication doesn't go a long way. It showes imaturity, I tagged Brutalacerate, one of our admins, so he can review your app.

Or it shows a good sense in humor. This is why there should be verbal interviews for applications on TS or mumble or something. You can easily tell if someone is mature by talking to them.

Edit: Although, after re-reading this, the grammar and spelling mistakes are a bit scary.