• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Manic Monkey Mafia](Evil){12}

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmenca

Diamond
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? I'll go full monkey, always go full monkey.
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? Currently Dreadknight 46/Alchemist 24. Mastered Dragoon, Level 44 disciple (Don't really wanna go back to that)
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. I'm currently the mayor of Eclipse. On DG I've was in [Towns] - Eclipse, Lightforge, Gravcok. [Guilds] - Los Bandidios <3, Freepers, Can't remember others.
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? I'm in high school.
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Not in game recently, some of them were old friends.
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? Yeah. Sure would.
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? Monkey Butthole Infiltration for dayss.
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I'll pull alot of people in this guild, reffering from my town. I want to use this as help to fight against raiders. I love monkeys... and poop.

Fuck off.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? Did the child get violated in the pen state locker room?
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? 37 mason and like 10 rogue
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. Walking seizures, solis, mortem, solstheim, blight, tree creepers
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? Senior in highschool.
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Graink who has sexy hair as seen in tiny chat
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? Only if I don't have to chop firewood.
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? I'll go above and beyond on that ;)
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I'm gay
I'm not in a town anymore. Embrace me. @Graink

MrFly007

Portal
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? Totally, its my natural way of life.
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? Dragoon (13) alchemist (12?)
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. Im in Malkier
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? Im in 10th grade....
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? No one yet ._.
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? I have been to olyimpic trials (NOT the actual olympics jus tthe trials) I also love monkeys and grainks profile pic make me giggle. Also I like to talk about food and when i went to the Bronx Zoo a bird pooped on me.
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? Of course, look foward to it!
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I like to eat poop and pvp with my poop, also i like graink more than a friend on the inside ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.