• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mana bar mod still available?

Northac

Obsidian
So I relize I may be necroing an old thread or duplicating it, but i couldnt find the original one so....

Is the mana bar mod still available? or does it stll need to be updated or somthing? I loved useing it before i stopped playing, and now that im back id like to use it again. Just a question.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Mana bar, party frames, and the skill cool downs that show on the right of your screen were all part of the HeroMod which was part of the Mod Pack: hc.to/modpack

Currently it is not updated to 1.6.2, so it is not available. There is no ETA for when it will be ready.

Northac

Obsidian
Mana bar, party frames, and the skill cool downs that show on the right of your screen were all part of the HeroMod which was part of the Mod Pack: hc.to/modpack

Currently it is not updated to 1.6.2, so it is not available. There is no ETA for when it will be ready.

Cool downs huh? nice. Well since its not ready ill just do it old school lol, thanks for the info