• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mana bar glitch

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
What were you doing before this happened, the last few spells that were used? What was the skill bound to? Did you have any skill effects active on you at the time? Drink any potions? Was any skill just used on you, whether it had an effect or not? Enchanted armor? What class are you? What level?

Some questions the devs might be interested in if they decide to look into this.
Kainzo:

Be specific.
Be verbose.
Be careful of pronouns.
Read what you wrote.

The devs need as much information on any bugs as possible. It is extremely hard to find bugs that might have a rare chance to happen. This could have happened to you because you are, for example, level 35 and 56% exactly while using smite with 87% mana and after drinking a health potion. Errors can be extremely specific, and they need the bug reporters to give as much information as possible.

Zoomsz

TNT
It doesn't seem rare. I have the same problem too and i'm a wizard. I don't know how it happend though, it seem to kick in after the mana change.

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
I had 100% mana before i did Smite, i was wearing an iron armor (not enchanted) and i have smite bound to a diamond hoe. i had no potions in a long time, and no "buffs" were on me at the time.... I believe i got all the factors... i always have /hero verbose on so that was the first time i noticed it, but at the same time, i hadnt been online for a few days so maybe there was an update that messed that up.... hold on, i will test it out again, and post again, if the glitch is still there

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
manabarglitch2.png

Alrighty, this is a bunch of screenshots put together, and it shows how the mana bar goes down with both skills, Smite, and bandage ( i am a lvl 11 cleric/ 23 crafter) and as it regen's the bar is empty until it goes up to 100% and thats when it fills up completely. I was still only wearing an iron chestplate and smite was bound to diamond hoe/ bandage was bound to iron pick. I hope this is enough to help you guys out with this glitch:p

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
This same exact thing happens to me and I am a rogue. I have only tested it with kick, sneak, and ablade though.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
It happens no matter what... There are no certain conditions that need to be met for this to happen.