• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Malarb Guide Application

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: Malarb
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, Eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I enjoy helping people to figure out how to play and to help them towards having an enjoyable experience on the server because I have had so much fun on it myself. I try to help people as much as I can already and I guess being Guide would just improve my ability to help.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've enjoyed Herocraft for so long I just feel like its my time to start giving back to the server that has absorbed so much of my time. I'm starting to get into PC gaming so may being spending more time on the server.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Malarb
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, Eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I enjoy helping people to figure out how to play and to help them towards having an enjoyable experience on the server because I have had so much fun on it myself. I try to help people as much as I can already and I guess being Guide would just improve my ability to help.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've enjoyed Herocraft for so long I just feel like its my time to start giving back to the server that has absorbed so much of my time. I'm starting to get into PC gaming so may being spending more time on the server.

Done, welcome!

@LordZelkova