• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Making "Bash" More Skill Based

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
At this current time bash is more used for damage output, then the occasional interrupt.

I don't know if this can be coded @unknownloner but what I suggest is that if you successfully interrupt someone with a "Bash" you silence them for 5 seconds. This would take away the spamablilty of the damage and make you save it for the "Bolt" your about to take to the face.

I'll expand on this later, I'm tired and going to sleep.

Any input would be appreciated.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not sure what it is with people and wanting silencing skills but if it does silence I reckon it would have to last 3seconds max considering its a skill with a short cooldown, but the idea of when it interrupts and silences I think is great :)

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm not sure what it is with people and wanting silencing skills but if it does silence I reckon it would have to last 3seconds max considering its a skill with a short cooldown, but the idea of when it interrupts and silences I think is great :)

I'm basicly just wanting some sort of equivalent to Rogues "Kick"

Kick: 5 sec CD, does weapon damage, and silences the target for 5 seconds.

Bash: 3 sec CD, does weapon damage, interrupts a spell.

Say you Bash off a wizards bolt. He can just press the button again, and bolt, while we have a 3 second cooldown.
I think that if the target skill is interrupted, then you silence ( Or maybe stun) from 2-3 seconds.

Maybe make the silence, or stun last 5 seconds and bump the CD up to 5 seconds as well. This would make it a lot more skill based, and a lot more rewarding, putting it on the same level at the rogue skill.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
All rogues rely on silencing skills, if all warrior specs suddenly have one too then they'll be able to wipe the floor with any other class, warrior's wreck rogues anyway, and with a 3 sec cool down on bash, they'll be able to destroy most wizards and geo's easily, as bolt, mega bolt, icy aura, deep freeze, blaze and pulse all have war ups, so every time a spell with a warmup is casted, a warrior can just bash them and easily win.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
All rogues rely on silencing skills, if all warrior specs suddenly have one too then they'll be able to wipe the floor with any other class, warrior's wreck rogues anyway, and with a 3 sec cool down on bash, they'll be able to destroy most wizards and geo's easily, as bolt, mega bolt, icy aura, deep freeze, blaze and pulse all have war ups, so every time a spell with a warmup is casted, a warrior can just bash them and easily win.

I don't see how this could be used at all against rogues or warriors, seeing as they don't have any warm-ups to interrupt. Kick is basically just a spamable silence that can be used on any class. This would only really be useful against casters and healers.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I don't see how this could be used at all against rogues or warriors, seeing as they don't have any warm-ups to interrupt. Kick is basically just a spamable silence that can be used on any class. This would only really be useful against casters and healers.
Many caster's have a hard time killing warriors as it is, and as caster's have such low hp, a silence is pretty much instant death for them

Mr krall

TNT
Many caster's have a hard time killing warriors as it is, and as caster's have such low hp, a silence is pretty much instant death for them

Are you kinding me?!? Everyone single one of the casters i know (who dont suck) can easily take down a dreadknight or Dragoon. all they have to do is be out in a decently open area and simply kirte the enemy player around only taking a few hits! I like this idea of silencing and i hope it will be added.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Are you kinding me?!? Everyone single one of the casters i know (who dont suck) can easily take down a dreadknight or Dragoon. all they have to do is be out in a decently open area and simply kirte the enemy player around only taking a few hits! I like this idea of silencing and i hope it will be added.
If warriors get a silence, then what is the point in being a rogue except for more DPS?

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I have to agree with alex, Rogues traditionally are the caster killers, Warriors are traditionally the Rogue killers, and Casters are traditionally the Warrior killers. If Warriors get a silence skill, then that gets rid of one of Rogues best, unique advantages.

Mr krall

TNT
If warriors get a silence, then what is the point in being a rogue except for more DPS?

Rogue Spec's have plenty of utility and "good" skills. Rogues are not supposed to rely on silence but more on crazy damage. Not to say that rogues should have a silence but it would be nice if warriors got a small silence, maybe just not as good as a rogues.

all rogues should be are much better dps and thats it. High damage low armor, kill quick run away

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I've basically only used my bash to do a little extra damage or to stack with a knock back sword/Sprint (which I use to push people off of cliffs and what have you).