• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Making An Elite Ma Team

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
Hello herocraft players I know most of you guys either dont know me or hate me for some dumb reason but my brother @Mrchucklez and I think its time for us herocraft players to buck up and actually stop waisting diamonds on groups of low lvl ma's. If you are sick of dealing with those ma teams that waist your diamonds and actually want to try to become a legendary well.....

Sign yourself up just tell me your lvl and what legendary you want to be I personally am going for juggernaut and I Mrchucklez and I will look at the comments and choose who will be in this ma squad But just to let you know I have work all week 10am-6pm eastern time (I have the weekends off so I will be on past midnight friday-sat so once I get this group
set up I would like to use iridiums ts for a meeting on what times we can start these ma's if you have any questions send me a message. Thanks for reading my long boring paragraphs but I HATE DUMB MA'S THAT MAKE YOU LOOSE EXP AND DIAMONDS.

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
I cant see how this would last because when a player gets level 60, I doubt the person will want to stick around and keep doing more ma's. Druids are what we mainly need and there's at most 2-3 online at a time. Only master clerics seem to be able to be useful in ma's. Also disciples and bloodmages are out of the question. As for AOE's they're not hard to come by and shouldn't be too much of an issue.