• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make the server ip easier to find

Getcrazy

TNT
I personally think its pretty hard to find and could scare off new members. Just put it by the banner it could work wonders.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Wait are you kidding me? The IP is on the event-thingie in the top-middle of the freakin' page. It's on every page. It has the little tab that says "Server IP", where it shows the IP. It's like right above the OP if you're on the forums.

EDIT: Just in case
uPagLr1.png

7QRMeAG.png

Last edited:

Getcrazy

TNT
Wait are you kidding me? The IP is on the event-thingie in the top-middle of the freakin' page. It's on every page. It has the little tab that says "Server IP", where it shows the IP. It's like right above the OP if you're on the forums.

EDIT: Just in case
uPagLr1.png

7QRMeAG.png
Oh shit, I did not realize that the event banner is actually different for guests on the site I retract my argument. I knew about the tab in the event page, but since I also only saw the 3v3 winners I was pretty much assuming that's what it defaulted to. I had no idea it changed if you are not logged in. That being said I still think that putting the IP in the title picture (Left of the Log in box) couldn't hurt either. Well this is just embarrassing.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Oh shit, I did not realize that the event banner is actually different for guests on the site I retract my argument. I knew about the tab in the event page, but since I also only saw the 3v3 winners I was pretty much assuming that's what it defaulted to. I had no idea it changed if you are not logged in. That being said I still think that putting the IP in the title picture (Left of the Log in box) couldn't hurt either. Well this is just embarrassing.
The event banner shouldn't be different for guests. It just cycles through the events. And it defaults to the IP (as far as I can see while swapping between Home/Forum, also tried after it swapped to 3v3 thing.)

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly, after logging in for the first time in months since getting a new computer, it took me awhile to actually find the IP. It should be displayed proudly at the very top of the banner.

I hilariously did this in 3 minutes using Paint. A little al pacino copy pasterino and suddenly the front page is award winning. Thank me later, or don't.

21nnlno.jpg

The 'c' is a rotated 'h' with some pre-school cropping. The 'o' is an 'e' with more mickey mouse business.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Honestly, after logging in for the first time in months since getting a new computer, it took me awhile to actually find the IP. It should be displayed proudly at the very top of the banner.

I hilariously did this in 3 minutes using Paint. A little al pacino copy pasterino and suddenly the front page is award winning. Thank me later, or don't.

21nnlno.jpg

The 'c' is a rotated 'h' with some pre-school cropping. The 'o' is an 'e' with more mickey mouse business.
STDs4Designer