• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make skills take skill

I was thinking about how you basically just have to spam a key bind a few times to hit someone with a skill. But what if it took a combination of moves in order to actually do the move? I was thinking it might add a little bit more skill to the game as right now it's all about who spam clicks harder.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I would love to see combo moves. Some ways could be:

extra damage done when a move is done to a player who is on fire/poisoned/bled. (pyromancer, necromancer, ranger, samurai, etc?)

A high cost move that causes DoTs on the target to finish instantly, but do less overall damage

After using an offensive move or perhaps successfully cleansing a debuff, a healer could receive a small boost to non-self healing, to encourage healers to use not just blanket heals.

A move that boosts the damage of the next attack, but increases the cooldown of that attack, depending on the skill. Would have a long cooldown itself.

I also know of a hero server, now long defunct, that had several really cool hitbox skills, such as Backstab, where rogues added a slow to their target when hitting them from behind, or Headshot, which passively added damage to attacks that are aimed at the head. I have heard its hard to code these, but they can add a lot to PvP variation.