• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make recall cost 9 instead of 10 redstone for carrying blocks

Lumify

Glowing Redstone
It would be convenient to make recall cost 9 redstone instead of 10 redstone because many people carry around redstone blocks for recall and warp. Instead of wasting inventory space with the 8 remaining redstone or having a separate stack, we could just break down one of those blocks and be even.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I kind of disagree because redstone is so abundant. However if it was changed to 2 redstone blocks or 18 redstone dust I wouldn't mind.

Lumify

Glowing Redstone
I kind of disagree because redstone is so abundant. However if it was changed to 2 redstone blocks or 18 redstone dust I wouldn't mind.

That's fine, either way, I think it should be any multiple of 9. I'd actually prefer 2 RS blocks to 10 RS because it wouldn't give me a reason to waste that inventory spot.

I would prefer closer to like, I dunno, 54? Six blocks of redstone are not hard to come by. Personally, I would be fine with it being a lot higher, but really anything that limits teleportation some more without making it unrealistic.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It would be convenient to make recall cost 9 redstone instead of 10 redstone because many people carry around redstone blocks for recall and warp. Instead of wasting inventory space with the 8 remaining redstone or having a separate stack, we could just break down one of those blocks and be even.
Lets set it to 9 redstone dust @WitchOnaRampage

Last edited:

Kurrelgyre

Gold
Recall and warp now share the same cost? That helps sort inventory space. People will need to change chest shops to 3 blocks instead of 10 redstone now. Get on that now and be ahead, sellers.