• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

make or join

born8bit

Gold
point blank simple. i want to make or join a town. if u want the same then we need to unite and gather more ppl like us who has a hard time finding towns

JacobBurkey

Portal
hi i am hardowkring member of the community and i would like to join ur awsome town if you would accept me pls i hav lots of money we will start revolution of herocraftia and bring and end to slavery and unger to all in need

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
hi i am hardowkring member of the community and i would like to join ur awsome town if you would accept me pls i hav lots of money we will start revolution of herocraftia and bring and end to slavery and unger to all in need
I quite frankly remember you telling me multiple times your not coming back to the dead community but none the less I say welcome :)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm starting a project for the next map, I'd love to work with you guys again if you're interested!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Think Drakenvale if it had progressed technologically into a steampunk era, so Steampunk Fantasy! Not sure of the name quite yet, not sure if I want to recycle the DV name or not,