• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make Lost Soul Stronger

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
I feel that lost soul burns through mana and stamina so fast, I cast 3-4 spells and I have to wait for a while even with good attributes. I think Lost Soul should either get more attribute points per level, because it needs those regens and damage spells to even do anything. Last map, it took an average of 24 hours to get out of your starter class such as Warrior, Rogue, Castor, or Healer. This map I have been told can take almost 3-4 times that. I understand that 24 hours is a bit fast, but on the other hand 3 times that is a little excessive.

Thanks for the Consideration,
PwnageDude10

Ultanian

Portal
I feel that lost soul burns through mana and stamina so fast, I cast 3-4 spells and I have to wait for a while even with good attributes. I think Lost Soul should either get more attribute points per level, because it needs those regens and damage spells to even do anything. Last map, it took an average of 24 hours to get out of your starter class such as Warrior, Rogue, Castor, or Healer. This map I have been told can take almost 3-4 times that. I understand that 24 hours is a bit fast, but on the other hand 3 times that is a little excessive.

Thanks for the Consideration,
PwnageDude10
Lost soul I think is meant to be a weak class, you have to master it to switch to a good class.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
"lets make lostsoul stronger so it's a more viable class!" basically how i read it. it's supposed to be weak to encourage you to go to a new class ASAP. 24 hours would have been fast, and that might have been because all u had to get to was lv 20. lv 30 takes a bit more. the reason im assuming it takes longer now is because instead of mastering a base class and gaining access to 4 classes, u master one base class a bit slower and gain access to 16 classes. 17 soon :p

Jackrox256

Obsidian
@PwnageDude10 you're bad at pvp thats why you want lost soul buffed.

That has nothing to do with why he wants it buffed. He doesn't like how Lost Soul isn't strong. He did not mention once anything about PvP. Now I don't agree it should be buffed for reasons stated above but at least read his post properly before crying wolf.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
If the main complaint about the weakness of LostSouls is centered around PVP, why not remove them from the equation and only allow PVP between those who've mastered LostSoul and moved into a class? This eliminates those who raise their PVP score by camping lost souls and artificially bloating their kill ratio. It also allows those who want to pursue the citizen life style to do so without the "burden" of being a Hero. When a normal citizen decides to pick up arms and defend themselves and other or to become a villain in their own right then they can spec into a hero class and PVP.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
^
Wouldn't that sort of make the new PVE map rather unnecessary?

In a week or two you'll be able to go play all you want without fear of being attacked by other players by going on the shrine map. And once you get to a level that you feel you'd like to start pvp'ing, you can go to haven or ruins.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
If the main complaint about the weakness of LostSouls is centered around PVP, why not remove them from the equation and only allow PVP between those who've mastered LostSoul and moved into a class? This eliminates those who raise their PVP score by camping lost souls and artificially bloating their kill ratio. It also allows those who want to pursue the citizen life style to do so without the "burden" of being a Hero. When a normal citizen decides to pick up arms and defend themselves and other or to become a villain in their own right then they can spec into a hero class and PVP.
If you make Lost Souls unable to PVP, people will start using the class in teamfights as a guy who runs around throwing fire or lava everywhere, as a guy who secures the loot with no fear of death or just as a scout who can just tag along with the people that are being hunted and give out their coords through party frames.

Ultanian

Portal
If you make Lost Souls unable to PVP, people will start using the class in teamfights as a guy who runs around throwing fire or lava everywhere, as a guy who secures the loot with no fear of death or just as a scout who can just tag along with the people that are being hunted and give out their coords through party frames.
Just take away their ability to use lava buckets or flint and steel. :)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm pretty sure lost soul already got buffed like last week or something by giving them 3 points into all attributes.