• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make lost soul somewhat playable

macura

Diamond
I had an idea for lost soul to make it a somewhat playable class. Give it a very low hp level, enable it to use diamond sword but no type of armor and give it insane sword damage. It would act as a vanilla nuke because it could not use any skills.

You might notice that i am being extremely vague in what the damage and health values, that is because im not sure what they would need to be in order to make this balanced. Anyway respond with yo feedback and whether you like or dislike this.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
If one were to put the effort into actually mastering lost soul, then they should receive mobility skills. I propose that lost souls get Accelerando, jump, super jump, backflip, and super backflip. Case= rested

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
In my opinion, Lost Soul should:

1. Have very low HP, as it is currently.
2. Retain the restrictions on weapon and armor use.
3. But have a new passive "skill" called "Ethereal" or something like that. The only impact would be that Lost Souls would be unable to PvP against other players, but would also be immune to PvP damage. Or perhaps susceptible only to damage from golden weapons.

This would make Lost Soul a viable option for people who want to focus their game play on something other than PvP. It would almost be like letting players become NPCs.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Point of this thread: Buff Lost Soul so you can play it.
The point of Lost Soul: Be as shitty as possible so you DONT play it.
Yeah.....

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm not trying to compare apples and oranges because this server is far greater than any other Heroes server I have played on, but I was on a Heroes server before that gave a perk exclusive only to Lost Soul once you mastered it. The only weapon they could use is a stick (which seems appropriate) and once mastered it had a high chance (something like 35%) to set your target on fire and deal double damage. Of course, a LostSoul would still only have around 400HP and would therefore be very squishy, but I could see people mastering this class just for the opportunity to say "I beat w0nd3rb0y with a stick, son!"... I know I would!

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Give it that skill that outputs a random hero skill at level 20. I think it was called metronome.