• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make Armor a Priority.

Geooo

Iron
On death, if you have your inventory moderately full then your armor doesn't go into the chest. Instead it drops ready to be picked up instantly. This needs changing, if you're gonna spend medals, rockets or currency on good armor then it should definitely be a priority to go into a cenotaph when you die. I don't see why its not? If it's to encourage people to buy T4 so they can save possibly the most important stuff in their arsenal then thats cheap. If we're not reverting back to where you keep your armor + held item after death atleast make them a priority.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think the system works like that. Pretty sure it just shoves your inventory, then hotbar, then armor into the chest.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't think they should change this since this way you actually benefit from killing someone with good enchanted armor.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
This is a touchy subject... I personally think that nothing should drop in death, as long as the inventory isn't full... I also think, that hotbar should be stored first, then armor, then inventory. It would be a better reason to camp chests, not just for the hell of it.