• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MagicFloof

MagicFloof

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: MagicFloof

Location & Age: Age 16 and location UK

Previous Bans from other Servers: Don't think so, not too sure.

Referral(s): Ckero, he's Fluffy :I

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ckero.

Have you voted for Herocraft: I voted before, on my previous app.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and TOS: I agree to both the EULA and Terms of Service.

Reason you should be accepted: I'm responsible, mature and well mannered, I can build like a boss and PvP pretty well, which is always useful on a PvP server. I can take a joke but I am serious when it comes down to business with rule infringements and all that bad stuff. I'm pretty damn trustworthy and enjoy servers with plugins such as this one. I've played Heroes plugin on another server, and I had mastered The rogue and nightstalker. Much Fun indeed. I've read the rules in my previous app and touched on the special key, but looking over the rules many a time, once again, I cannot find it. So here is my attempt of what I think I remember...

Special key: I belive it's the letters in my IGN and the beginning of my name. so, HCM10, I hope.

Additional Info: I hope to see you all in-game, as soon as possible! KthnxBai

MagicFloof

Stone
Gawd damn it >_< I cannot find the special key!! I've read the rules atleast 5 times now! :u