• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

madmanjr97's whitelist application

madmanjr97

Dirt
In-game name: madmanjr97
Location & Age: C.T age , 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 69.65.43.33:27865 its being disputed on mcbans right now.

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I may be young only 14 but I'm a mature, helpfull and responsible player. I know I would be a great new player on your awesome looking server. Im on a lot and i would help many players and i think that all the players would enjoy my presence.. I'm a great pvp'er and a trust worthy team mate and i spend a lot of time fighting in hardcore p.v.p servers. I'd love to join this community.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it on minecraft fourms and various other websites.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Not yet

Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCM10
Additional Info: Im a football player. I am a jetback which is a running back. I play minecraft a lot and i would be on your server a lot. I am op on many servers i can give you the ip if you would like. I wuold really like to join this awesome server. I hope to see you guys soon :D.

I hope you take this application for my whitelist into consideration and I hope to see you soon.

madmanjr97

Dirt
they were disputed no more bans only this 1 ban im not bad i just want a legit server to play on and i really really want to join this server