• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Madknight's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join to this server, I heard of this on an italian forum topic and I want to try, maybe I will spend some time in this server this summer

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I want to join to this server, I heard of this on an italian forum topic and I want to try, maybe I will spend some time in this server this summer
On somebody else's app you stated that you are 12 but here you state you are 13? Also your profile age is different to the age you are saying you are on your application?

What is your real date of birth?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I am sorry but we only accept people age 13 or over, please play on the grey list until you are 13 then please feel free to create another whitelist application,
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.